The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT054549At head of title: "[For the Benefit of Prisoners Confined for Small Debts.]". With a half-title.London : published by Samuel Leacroft, 1773. ,111,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Letters-to-an-officer-stationed-at-an-interior-post-in-North-America~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Letters To An Officer, Stationed At An Interior Post In North America: Including Many Interesting Events. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, Letters To An Officer, Stationed At An Interior Post In North America: Including Many Interesting Events. Books>History
Letters to an Officer, Stationed at an Interior Post in North America: Including Many Interesting Events. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 124 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=236gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letters to an Officer, Stationed at an Interior Post in North America: Including Many Interesting Events.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Letters to an Officer, Stationed at an Interior Post in North America: Including Many Interesting Events.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322819
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170322816
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,236 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.12.2011 01:21:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:35
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Kemp Against Davy. Particular of Estates, Late of Sir John Kemp Bart. Deceased, in the Counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322802)
- "A Genuine Account of Nova Scotia: Containing, a Description of Its Situation, Air, ... to Which Is Added, His Majesty's Proposals, as an Encourageme", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322826)
- "A Particular of the Ubbeston Estate, Being Part of the Property of the Late Sir John Kemp, Bart. Situate in the Most Fertile Part of the County of S", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322796)
- "The North-American and the West-Indian Gazetteer. ... Illustrated with Maps.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322833)
- "A Report from the Committee Appointed to Enquire Into the State of the Goals of This Kingdom: Relating to the Marshalsea Prison; And Farther Relatin", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322789)
- "The New Bath Guide; Or, Useful Pocket Companion for All Persons Residing at or Resorting to This Antient City. Giving an Account of the First Discover", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322840)