The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT117831Anonymous. By William Perry.London : printed for John Clarke, 1750. viii,64p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-treatise-on-trade~~William-Perry Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A treatise on trade: or, the antiquity and honour of commerce. ... Addressed to the country-gentlemen of England. William Perry, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A treatise on trade: or, the antiquity and honour of commerce. ... Addressed to the country-gentlemen of England. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Treatise on Trade: Or, the Antiquity and Honour of Commerce. ... Addressed to the Country-Gentlemen of England. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Treatise on Trade: Or, the Antiquity and Honour of Commerce. ... Addressed to the Country-Gentlemen of England.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Treatise on Trade: Or, the Antiquity and Honour of Commerce. ... Addressed to the Country-Gentlemen of England.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689492
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689495
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.11.2011 07:55:57
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Plain and Affectionate Address to the Shop-Keepers, Manufacturers, Artificers, and Traders, of This City and Kingdom.", von "Firm Friend of Ireland, Friend Of Irelan" (9781140689485)
- "Observations on Mr. Asgill's Brief Answer to a Brief State of the Question Between the Printed and Painted Callicoes, &C. ... by Claudius Rey, ...", von "Rey, Claudius" (9781140689508)
- "A Letter to a Member of the Irish Parliament Relative to the Present State of Ireland. ...", von "Philo-Ierne" (9781140689478)
- "La Noblesse Commerante", von "Coyer, Abb" (9781140689515)
- "Plan of an Universal Fishing Company, in Ireland.", von "Themistocles" (9781140689461)
- "Tracts on the Corn Laws of Great Britain, Containing, I. an Inquiry Into the Principles, ... II. Application of These Principles ... III. Inquiry Into", von "Keith, George Skene" (9781140689522)