. .
Deutsch
Deutschland
Anmelden
Tipp von eurobuch.com
Ähnliche Bücher
Weitere, andere Bücher, die diesem Buch sehr ähnlich sein könnten:
Buch verkaufen
Anbieter, die das Buch mit der ISBN 9783844322385 ankaufen:
Suchtools
Buchtipps
Aktuelles
FILTER
- 0 Ergebnisse
Kleinster Preis: 38,43 €, größter Preis: 75,34 €, Mittelwert: 51,82 €
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring: Eastern Cape of South Africa - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring: Eastern Cape of South Africa - Taschenbuch

ISBN: 3844322388

Paperback, [EAN: 9783844322385], LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Book, [PU: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing], LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water., 226549, Water Quality & Treatment, 13735, Environmental, 227541, Civil & Environmental, 173515, Engineering, 173507, Engineering & Transportation, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books

Neues Buch Amazon.com
Serendipity UnLtd
, Neuware Versandkosten:Usually ships in 4-5 business days, zzgl. Versandkosten
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - neues Buch

ISBN: 9783844322385

ID: c15ed213e34d79da4eee4272773a82a5

Eastern Cape of South Africa 99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water. Bücher / Fremdsprachige Bücher / Englische Bücher 978-3-8443-2238-5, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

Neues Buch Buch.de
Nr. 28695700 Versandkosten:Bücher und alle Bestellungen die ein Buch enthalten sind versandkostenfrei, sonstige Bestellungen innerhalb Deutschland EUR 3,-, ab EUR 20,- kostenlos, Bürobedarf EUR 4,50, kostenlos ab EUR 45,-, Versandfertig innerhalb von 3 Wochen, DE. (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - neues Buch

ISBN: 9783844322385

ID: 694595659

99 percent of the Earth´s water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water. Eastern Cape of South Africa Buch (fremdspr.) Bücher>Fremdsprachige Bücher>Englische Bücher, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

Neues Buch Thalia.de
No. 28695700 Versandkosten:, Versandfertig in 2 - 3 Wochen, DE (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Taschenbuch

ISBN: 9783844322385

Paperback, [PU: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing], 99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people, we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial, domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives, not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result, water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water., Environmental Science, Engineering & Technology

Neues Buch Bookdepository.com
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring: Eastern Cape of South Africa - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring: Eastern Cape of South Africa - Taschenbuch

2011, ISBN: 3844322388

Paperback, [EAN: 9783844322385], LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Book, [PU: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing], 2011-03-24, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 922352, Environmental, 278122, Civil Engineering, 278115, Engineering & Technology, 57, Science & Nature, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 922298, Environmental, 278115, Engineering & Technology, 57, Science & Nature, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 571048, Environmental Engineering, 564346, Engineering, 564334, Scientific, Technical & Medical, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books

Neues Buch Amazon.co.uk
BOOKS etc
, Neuware Versandkosten:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt.. Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days (EUR 4.80)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.

Details zum Buch
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring

99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water.

Detailangaben zum Buch - A Review of Water Quality Monitoring


EAN (ISBN-13): 9783844322385
ISBN (ISBN-10): 3844322388
Gebundene Ausgabe
Taschenbuch
Erscheinungsjahr: 2011
Herausgeber: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.06.2007 00:46:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 18.05.2017 08:41:56
ISBN/EAN: 9783844322385

ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
3-8443-2238-8, 978-3-8443-2238-5


< zum Archiv...
Benachbarte Bücher