Detailseite wird geladen...
What is catering? It's the business of preparing, presenting and serving quality food to clients. It's part of the creative hospitality business and it's lucrative if you work hard at it. This book is for the complete beginner caterer, cooks and non-cooks and caterers looking to trade up or expand their business. Catering is becoming one of the fastest-growing businesses in the booming food industry. More corporate companies are realising the importance of offering good food and service to guests and employees. Catering for those who entertain at home is a lucrative market too - thanks to the more disposable income of individuals who can afford a caterer for their events. They look for fresh food made with flair and flavour by a caterer of note. You can share in this growth market, be it in the sandwich business, weddings or marquee events. Employ yourself. Operate from dedicated premises, or, as we increasingly use our homes to their maximum potential, cater from home. This clear, comprehensive, hands-on, idea-packed book covers: your aims, personality and being your own boss; different types of catering businesses to consider; working from home or dedicated premises; your equipment and food supplies; how to get to grips with finance and marketing your business; how to approach prospective clients and keep them; how to price your service; creating menus for weddings, corporate events, drinks and dinner parties, outside catering; how to handle staff and a healthy, safe food b business and investing,entrepreneurship,small business and entrepreneurship Business & Investing, How To Books Ltd
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2008, ISBN: 1845282663, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: How to Books, 247 Seiten, L=244mm, B=170mm, H=18mm, Gew.=567gr, [GR: 24870 - TB/Briefe, Bewerbungen, Wiss. Arbeiten, Rhetorik], [SW: - Small Business / Entrepreneurship], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: This book is ideal for the complete beginner, cook or non-cook, through to advice for the more experienced caterer looking to trade up. [Ausgabe: 0002] This book is ideal for the complete beginner, cook or non-cook, through to advice for the more experienced caterer looking to trade up.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Starting and Running a Catering Business
Detailangaben zum Buch - Starting and Running a Catering Business
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781845282660
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1845282663
Herausgeber: How to Books
Gewicht: 0,567 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.05.2008 19:31:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 23.01.2017 17:34:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Buying a Property in Morocco: Your Essential Guide to Purchasing, Letting, Selling and Living in the World's Hottest Destination", von "Hall, Leaonne" (9781845282653)
- "Be Prepared! Pass That Job Interview", von "Amos, Julie-Ann" (9781845282677)
- "Starting and Running a Greeting Cards Business: Lots of Practical Advice to Help You Build an Exciting and Profitable Business", von "White, Elizabeth" (9781845282646)
- "Marketing Your Complementary Therapy Practice: 101 Tried and Tested Ways to Attract and Retain Clients", von "Steven A. Harold" (184528268X)
- "Running A B&B: A Landlady's Guide: A Practical Guide for Anyone Planning to Set Up and Run a Small B&B in Their Home", von "Milner, Christabel" (9781845282691)
- "Psychometric Tests for Graduates: Gain the Confidence You Need to Excel at Graduate-Level Psychometric and Management Tests", von "Shavick, Andrea" (9781845282622)