- 9781101406793 Free Prize Inside: How To Make A Pur…
- 2901591841677 Free Prize Inside; How to Make a Pur…
- 9780141935751 Free Prize Inside (Seth Godin)
- 9780141019710 Free Prize Inside (Godin, Seth)
- Free Prize Inside: How to Make a Purple Cow (Seth…
Detailseite wird geladen...
2013, ISBN: 1591841674
[EAN: 9781591841678], Neubuch, [PU: Penguin Putnam Inc, United States], Business & Economics|Marketing|General, Language: English . Brand New Book. How to find the ?soft innovation? that will make your product, service, school, church, or career worth talking about We live in an era of too much noise, too much clutter, too many choices, and too much spam. And as Seth Godin s 200,000-copy bestseller Purple Cow taught the business world, the old ways of marketing simply don t work anymore. The best way to sell anything these days is through word of mouth?and the only real way to get word of mouth is to create something remarkable. Free Prize Inside, the sequel to Purple Cow, explains how to do just that. It s jammed with practical ideas you can use right now to make your product or service remarkable, so that it will virtually sell itself. Remember when cereal came with a free prize inside? Even if you already liked the cereal, it was the little plastic toy that made it irresistible. Godin explains how you can think of a bonus that will make your customers feel just as excited, no matter what business you?re in. Consider these free prizes: The Tupperware party, which turned buying plastic bowls into a social event Flintstones vitamins, which turned a serious product into something fun The free change-counting machine at every Commerce Bank branch The little blue box from Tiffany, which makes people happy before they even open it This book offers a way to create free prizes quickly, cheaply, and reliably?and persuade others in your organization to help you bring them to life.
The Book Depository, London, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Buy this book and use Godins ideas to remake yourself, your product, or your company. Then pass it on to your boss or your employees. Tell them theyve just won a free prize. (Jean Briggs, Forbes ) Godin makes the case for soft innovation as the best way to grow a business, instead of relying on big ads or big innovation. He says that anyone can think up clever, useful, and small ideas to make a product or service remarkable, that is, worth talking about. He calls this kind of innovation a free prize because it generates much more revenue than it costs to implement. ( Management Consulting News ) Godin is endlessly curious, opinionated, and knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects. He is a relentless marketer . . . and also a clear-eyed visionary with strong and sensible ideas on how the new economy can, should, and will function. (Richard Pachter, Miami Herald ) Business Business eBook, Penguin Publishing Group
[EAN: 9781591841678], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Portfolio], Business & Economics|Marketing|General, book was well loved but cared for. Possible ex-library copy with all the usual markings and stickers. Some light textual notes, highlighting and underling.
Free Shipping Books, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.40
[EAN: 9781591841678], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Portfolio], Business & Economics|Marketing|General, Gently used may contain ex-library markings, possibly has some minor highlighting, textual notations, and or underlining. Text is still easily readable.
Hippo Books, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.40
2007, ISBN: 9781591841678
Portfolio Trade, 2007-04-24. Paperback. Used:Good. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. 24*7 Customer Service., Portfolio Trade, 2007-04-24
Free Prize Inside!: How to Make a Purple Cow
Detailangaben zum Buch - Free Prize Inside!: How to Make a Purple Cow
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781591841678
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1591841674
Gewicht: 0,181 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.06.2007 08:52:28
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 15.02.2017 17:28:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick)", von "Godin, Seth" (9781591841661)
- "What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently about Sales", von "Charan, Ram" (9781591841654)
- "Satisfaction: How Every Great Company Listens to the Voice of the Customer", von "Denove, Chris; Power, James D. , IV" (9781591841647)
- "Wall Street Versus America: A Muckraking Look at the Thieves, Fakers, and Charlatans Who Are Ripping You Off", von "Weiss, Gary" (9781591841630)
- "Juggling Elephants: An Easier Way to Get Your Big, Most Important Things Done--Now!", von "Loflin, Jones; Musig, Todd" (9781591841715)
- "Good Guys and Bad Guys: Behind the Scenes with the Saints and Scoundrels of American Business (and Everything in Between", von "Nocera, Joe" (9781591841623)