Detailseite wird geladen...
In Brighter Beginnings for Teachers, Patty Pullen identifies the issues that send teachers screaming from the profession, including the primary problem of behavior management. The U.S. Department of Education reports that between 30 to 50 percent of teachers quit the profession within the first five years, and that lack of preparation in classroom management is the primary cause for this flight. In this proactive book, Pullen addresses the essential elements that compose good behavior management which includes: Finding a good match for teacher and school, Determining who the tough kids are and how to plan for them, Collaborating with parents (even difficult parents), Formulating a behavior management program before the students arrive. Written in question and answer format, this book will be valuable to special education teachers and regular education teachers, kindergarten through high school. It can also be used as a supplementary text in teacher education programs and for induction programs in school systems. Patty Pullen, Books, Reference and Language, Brighter Beginnings For Teachers Books>Reference and Language Patty Pullen offers an easy-to-read and humorous book with specific strategies to use to prevent classroom problems. The information given emphasizes proactive strategies that will help teachers prepare for their classes.
2004, ISBN: 1578860954, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Rowman & Littlefield Education, 90 Seiten, L=229mm, B=152mm, [GR: 27240 - TB/Didaktik/Methodik/Schulpädagogik/Fachdidaktik], [SW: - Education / Teaching], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Patty Pullen offers an easy-to-read and humorous book with specific strategies to use to prevent classroom problems. The information given emphasizes proactive strategies that will help teachers prepare for their classes. Patty Pullen offers an easy-to-read and humorous book with specific strategies to use to prevent classroom problems. The information given emphasizes proactive strategies that will help teachers prepare for their classes.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Brighter Beginnings for Teachers
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781578860951
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1578860954
Herausgeber: Rowman & Littlefield Education
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.06.2007 13:02:06
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 22.03.2015 06:02:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Authentic Learning: How Learning about the Brain Can Shape the Development of Students", von "Slavkin, Michael L." (1578860946)
- "Using Literature to Support Skills and Critical Discussion for Struggling Readers: Grades 3-9", von "Williams, Nancy S." (1578860962)
- "Failing Grades: How Schools Breed Frustration, Anger, and Violence, and How to Prevent It", von "Kaplan, H. Roy" (1578860938)
- "The Positive Side of Special Education: Minimizing Its Fads, Fancies, and Follies", von "Kavale, Kenneth A." (1578860970)
- "E-Portfolios for Educational Leaders: An Isslc-Based Framework for Self-Assessment", von "Nicholson, Barbara L." (157886092X)
- "Moving Upward Together: Creating Strategic Alignment to Sustain Systemic School Improvement", von "Duffy, Francis M." (1578860989)