- 9781476628738 Lotte Reiniger: Pioneer of Film Anim…
- 9783803033529 Lotte Reiniger: "Mit zaubernden Händ…
- 9786134069229 Lotte Reiniger (Frederic P. Miller (…
- LOTTE REINIGER
- Lotte Reiniger. "Mit zaubernden Händen geboren". D…
- NEW Lotte Reiniger: Born with Enchanting Hands: Th…
- Lotte Reiniger - Evamarie Blattner
- Buch: Lotte Reiniger von Evamarie Blattner, Karlhe…
- Lotte Reiniger. Mit zaubernden Händen geboren. Dre…
- Lotte Reiniger: Born with Enchanting Hands: Three…
- [(Lotte Reiniger: Born with Enchanting Hands: Thre…
Detailseite wird geladen...
2017, ISBN: 1476662061
[EAN: 9781476662060], Neubuch, [PU: McFarland & Co Inc, United States], Language: English. Brand new Book. When most people are asked what the first animated movie is, they assume it's Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in 1937. For three years (1923-1926), a young, female animation director, her husband, and four men crafted the oldest surviving animated film in a Potsdam garage attic one maddeningly frame at a time. Lotte Reiniger animated Die Abenteuer des Prinzen Achmed, better known as The Adventures of Prince Achmed, equipped with nothing but scissors, cardboard, lead sheets, a camera, and a story inspired by One Thousand and One Arabian Nights. Lotte Reiniger was a animation and puppetry pioneer, who gifted the mediums with her silhouettes and imagination. Yet due to a number of factors: her gender, her German ethnicity, World War II, lack of funding, and many others, she became a footnote in animation and cinematic history. Yet her sixty plus filmography is evident of her passion, talent, and dedication to animated art. For the first time, Early Animation Pioneer Lotte Reiniger shares Lotte Reinger's story in a detailed account that reveals her contribution to animation, puppetry, Weimar cinema, and modern filmmaking as well as how her silhouettes continue to snip their way into fans' imaginations.
The Book Depository, London, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Versandkosten: EUR 0.56
For three years during the 1920s, in an attic in Potsdam, a young woman crafted what is today the oldest surviving animated feature film. Equipped with scissors, cardboard, sheets of lead, glass panes and a camera, animation pioneer Lotte Reiniger filmed Die Abenteuer des Prinzen Achmed (The Adventures of Prince Achmed) using a technique of frame-by-frame silhouette animation she developed, inspired by Chinese shadow puppetry. As the result of a number of factorsher gender, her German ethnicity, World War II and a lack of fundingReiniger became a footnote in animation history. Yet her 60–plus films plainly show her skill and dedication to her craft. This detailed account of her life and work describes her significant contributions to animation, puppetry, Weimar cinema and modern filmmaking. Trade Books>Trade Paperback>Movies & TV>ZZZAnimation>ZZZAnimation, McFarland & Company, Incorporated Publishers Core >1
new in stock. Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
Paperback, [PU: McFarland & Co Inc], Lotte Reiniger was a animation and puppetry pioneer, who gifted the mediums with her silhouettes and imagination. Yet due to a number of factors, she became a footnote in animation and cinematic history. This book shares Lotte Reinger's story in a detailed account that reveals her contribution to animation, puppetry, Weimar cinema, and modern filmmaking., Animated Films, Animated Films
Versandkosten:sem custos de envio. (EUR 0.00)
As the result of her gender, her German ethnicity, World War II and a lack of funding--Lotte Reiniger became a footnote in animation history. Yet her 60-plus films plainly show her skill and dedication to her craft. This detailed account of her life andwork describes her contributions to animation, puppetry, Weimar cinema and modern filmmaking-- Books
Nr. Versandkosten:, , zzgl. Versandkosten.
2017, ISBN: 9781476662060
Pioneer of Film Animation, Softcover, Buch, [PU: McFarland & Co Inc]
Versandkosten:Versand in 10-20 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD. (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - Lotte Reiniger
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781476662060
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1476662061
Herausgeber: McFarland & Co Inc
Buch in der Datenbank seit 2017-03-08T16:12:52+01:00 (Berlin)
Detailseite zuletzt geändert am 2019-08-29T22:24:26+02:00 (Berlin)
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Chess Competitions, 1971-2010", von "Gino Di Felice" (9781476662077)
- "The Nixon White House Redecoration and Acquisition Program: An Illustrated History", von "Phillips-Schrock, Patrick" (9781476662046)
- "I Won't Grow Up!: The Comic Man-Child in Film from 1901 to the Present", von "Balducci, Anthony" (9781476662084)
- "The 1966 Green Bay Packers", von "George Bozeka" (9781476662039)
- "Ponyville Confidential", von "Sherilyn Connelly" (9781476662091)
- "Modern Finland", von "Harald Haarmann" (9781476662022)