Detailseite wird geladen...
Visit the author's own website here! ' The book shows you how to confidently intergrate music into circle time and will be a useful addition to many teachers' resources'- Early Years Update '[A]n excellent resource for all teachers looking to introduce music to children aged from four to seven-years-old... The instructions are clear and precise, making it easy to use... an invaluable resource for all busy practitioners' - Early Years Educator 'The book is packed with ideas and the simple format makes it easy to use. Many of the suggestions can be used straight from the book or easily adapted to fit the interests of your own class... The book shows you how to confidently integrate music into circle time and will be a useful addition to many teachers' resources' - Early Years Update In the same popular and accessible style as Margaret Collins' established and successful Circle Time series, this book provides user-friendly classroom activities to engage young children. It uses Circle Time techniques to help children use and learn about: o rhythm, jingles, raps and chants o songs o instruments o ring games o music, art and story projects. The enjoyable activities can also enhance learning of other aspects of the curriculum. There is evidence that children who are familiar with a wide ranging repertoire of rhymes and songs learn to read earlier. Using this book all teachers will be able to use music in their Circle Time sessions in a confident and creative manner. Margaret Collins education,education and reference Education, SAGE Publications, Limited
used. Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
This book helps children enjoy greater success in other content areas as they learn about rhythm and chants, music, instruments, art, ring games, and story projects. Margaret Collins, Claire Wilkinson, Books, Business and Finance, Business Reference, Education, Music And Circle Time: Using Music, Rhythm, Rhyme And Song Books>Business and Finance>Business Reference>Education, Sage Publications
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
SAGE Publications Ltd. Used - Good. Former Library book. A sound copy with only light wear. Overall a solid copy at a great price! All orders guaranteed and ship within 24 hours. Your purchase supports More Than Words, a nonprofit job training program for youth, empowering youth to take charge of their lives by taking charge of a business., SAGE Publications Ltd
More Than Words Inc.
Versandkosten: EUR 8.56
This book helps children enjoy greater success in other content areas as they learn about rhythm and chants, music, instruments, art, ring games, and story projects. Education Education eBook, SAGE Publications
Detailangaben zum Buch - Music and Circle Time: Using Music, Rhythm, Rhyme and Song
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781412919081
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1412919088
Herausgeber: PAUL CHAPMAN
Gewicht: 0,204 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.06.2007 23:35:20
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 27.10.2017 01:38:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "I Can't Do That!", von "Ling, John" (9781412919074)
- "Making a Spectacle of Bullying: An Assembly Performance with Follow-Up Activities for Citizenship, PSHE and Literacy (Paperback)", von "Kate Baker, Bridget Smith" (9781412919067)
- "The Asperger Love Guide: A Practical Guide for Adults with Asperger's Syndrome to Seeking, Establishing and Maintaining Successful Relationship", von "Edmonds, Genevieve; Worton, Dean" (9781412919104)
- "Developing Emotional Literacy with Teenage Girls: Developing Confidence, Self-Esteem and Self-Respect", von "Rae, Tina; Nelson, Lorna Patricia; Pedersen, Lisa" (9781412919050)
- "Looking at Inclusion: Listening to the Voices of Young People", von "MacConville, Ruth; Dedridge, Stephen; Gyulai, Ann" (9781412919111)
- "Write Dance in the Nursery: A Pre-Writing Programme for Children 3 to 5 (Lucky Duck Books)", von "Ragnhild Oussoren" (9781412919043)