Detailseite wird geladen...
An apology for the Bible, in a series of letters, addressed to Thomas Paine, ... By R. Watson, ... Seventh edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Harvard University LibrariesN030105London : printed for the booksellers, 1796. 111,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-apology-for-the-Bible-in-a-series-of-letters-addressed-to-Thomas-Paine-By-R-Watson-Seventh-edition~~Richard-Watson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Apology For The Bible, In A Series Of Letters, Addressed To Thomas Paine, ... By R. Watson, ... Seventh Edition. - neues Buch
An Apology For The Bible, In A Series Of Letters, Addressed To Thomas Paine, ... By R. Watson, ... Seventh Edition. Richard Watson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Apology For The Bible, In A Series Of Letters, Addressed To Thomas Paine, ... By R. Watson, ... Seventh Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Apology for the Bible, in a Series of Letters, Addressed to Thomas Paine, ... by R. Watson, ... Seventh Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171169345, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Apology for the Bible, in a Series of Letters, Addressed to Thomas Paine, ... by R. Watson, ... Seventh Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Apology for the Bible, in a Series of Letters, Addressed to Thomas Paine, ... by R. Watson, ... Seventh Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169345
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169345
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,222 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.02.2011 07:53:27
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Essays on Suicide and the Immortality of the Soul. by the Late David Hume, Esq. with Remarks by the Editor. to Which Are Added, Two Letters on Suicide", von "Hume, David" (9781171169338)
- "Sermons on Several Occasions. by the Late Reverend Mr. John Hill, ...", von "Hill, John" (9781171169352)
- "A Sermon on the Subject of the Slave Trade; Delivered to a Society of Protestant Dissenters, at the New Meeting, in Birmingham; And Published at The", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781171169321)
- "A Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Arch-Bishop of York, Occasioned by the Prosecution. of Dr. Henry Sacheverell. by a True Son of the Church of", von "True Son of the Church of England, Son O" (9781171169369)
- "Strange and Remarkable Prophecies and Predictions of the Holy, Learned, and Excellent James Usher, Late Lord Archbishop of Armagh, ... Written by the", von "Ussher, James" (9781171169314)
- "Love and Charity the Basis of Religion. a Sermon Preached Before the Parliament of Normandy at the Cathedral Church of Rouen, on Sunday the 30th Day o", von "Brancas, Henri Ignace De" (9781171169376)