Detailseite wird geladen...
A short abridgement of the Bible, with reflections and a catechism of questions, intended for the use of Sunday schools. The second edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Harvard University Graduate School of Education GutmanN022474Birmingham : printed by Pearson and Rollason, and sold by R. Baldwin, London, 1787. 96p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-short-abridgement-of-the-Bible-with-reflections-and-a-catechism-of-questions-intended-for-the-use-of-Sunday-schools-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Short Abridgement Of The Bible, With Reflections And A Catechism Of Questions, Intended For The Use Of Sunday Schools. The Secon - neues Buch
A Short Abridgement Of The Bible, With Reflections And A Catechism Of Questions, Intended For The Use Of Sunday Schools. The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Short Abridgement Of The Bible, With Reflections And A Catechism Of Questions, Intended For The Use Of Sunday Schools. The Secon Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Short Abridgement of the Bible, with Reflections and a Catechism of Questions, Intended for the Use of Sunday Schools. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171169302, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 106 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=204gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Short Abridgement of the Bible, with Reflections and a Catechism of Questions, Intended for the Use of Sunday Schools. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Short Abridgement of the Bible, with Reflections and a Catechism of Questions, Intended for the Use of Sunday Schools. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169307
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169302
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,204 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.04.2012 22:40:19
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, the Worshipful the Aldermen, and Citizens of London; In the Parish-Church of St. Lawre", von "Bryan, Augustin" (9781171169291)
- "Strange and Remarkable Prophecies and Predictions of the Holy, Learned, and Excellent James Usher, Late Lord Archbishop of Armagh, ... Written by the", von "Ussher, James" (9781171169314)
- "Murder Will Out: Or, the Heinous Guilt of Murder and Assasination Laid Open, in a Sermon Upon the 5th of November 1717.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169284)
- "A Sermon on the Subject of the Slave Trade; Delivered to a Society of Protestant Dissenters, at the New Meeting, in Birmingham; And Published at The", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781171169321)
- "A King's Bench Sermon. with a Dedication to Lord Mansfield. to Which Is Added a Preface by Mr. Stephen.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169277)
- "Essays on Suicide and the Immortality of the Soul. by the Late David Hume, Esq. with Remarks by the Editor. to Which Are Added, Two Letters on Suicide", von "Hume, David" (9781171169338)