Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT013984London : printed, and sold by Aaron Ward, 1735. 35,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-an-ordination-of-deacons-March-5-1735-By-John-Brine~~John-Brine Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171159307, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached At An Ordination Of Deacons. March 5, 1735. ... By John Brine. John Brine, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached At An Ordination Of Deacons. March 5, 1735. ... By John Brine. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preached at an Ordination of Deacons. March 5, 1735. ... by John Brine.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159308
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159307
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.06.2011 12:06:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Earnest Dissuasive from Intemperance in Meats and Drinks: In a Sermon Preach'd in the Parish Church of Lambeth. by Edmund Gibson, ... the Fifth Ed", von "Gibson, Edmund" (9781171159292)
- "The Doctrine of the Cherubim Opened and Explained: In a Sermon Preached at the Ordination of the Reverend MR John Davis, at Waltham-Abbey, August 15,", von "Gill, John" (9781171159315)
- "The Nature of True Holiness Explained; In a Discourse, Delivered at a Monthly Exercise of Prayer, with a Sermon, on the Twentieth of April, 1749. by J", von "Brine, John" (9781171159285)
- "A Right to Eternal Glory, Through the Meritorious Obedience of Christ, Proved to Be Consistent with the Absolute Freedom and Sovereignty of Divine G", von "Brine, John" (9781171159322)
- "The Glory of the Church in the Latter Day: A Sermon Preached to the Society Which Support the Wednesday's Evening-Lecture, in Great East-Cheap, Decemb", von "Gill, John" (9781171159278)
- "The Glory of the Gospel, Considered: In a Sermon Preached at Kettering in Northamptonshire, May 23, 1762. by John Brine.", von "Brine, John" (9781171159339)