Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryN042400Manchester : printed by T. Harper, 1792. 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-address-to-the-people-called-Methodists-concerning-the-evil-of-encouraging-the-slave-trade-By-Samuel-Bradburn-The-third-edition~~Samuel-Bradburn Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Address, To The People Called Methodists; Concerning The Evil Of Encouraging The Slave Trade. By Samuel Bradburn. The Third Edition. Samuel Bradburn, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Address, To The People Called Methodists; Concerning The Evil Of Encouraging The Slave Trade. By Samuel Bradburn. The Third Edi Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Address, to the People Called Methodists; Concerning the Evil of Encouraging the Slave Trade. by Samuel Bradburn. the Third Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Address, to the People Called Methodists; Concerning the Evil of Encouraging the Slave Trade. by Samuel Bradburn. the Third Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Address, to the People Called Methodists; Concerning the Evil of Encouraging the Slave Trade. by Samuel Bradburn. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154952
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117115495X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.05.2012 09:24:05
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:56
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Duty and Doctrine of Baptism. in Thirteen Sermons. by Thomas Bradbury.", von "Bradbury, Thomas" (9781171154945)
- "Poems Upon Several Occasions. by the Reverend Mr. John Pomfret. Viz. I. the Choice. ... VI. on the Conflagration and Last Judgment. the Twelfth Editio", von "Pomfret, John" (9781171154969)
- "The Christian's Way to Heaven: Or, What He Must Do to Be Saved. by a Divine of the Church of England. the Sixth Edition.", von "Divine of the Church of England, Of The" (9781171154938)
- "A Short and Plain Instruction for the Better Understanding of the Lord's Supper. with the Necessary Preparation Required: For the Benefit of Young C", von "Wilson, Thomas" (9781171154976)
- "A Brief Exhortation to the Holy Communion. with the Nature and Measure of Preparation Concerning It. ... by William Assheton, ...", von "Assheton, William" (9781171154921)
- "Christ's Universal Dominion, Or, Power Over All Things; Being the Substance of Several Discourses from Psalm II. 6. Delivered at Dundee, Montrose, and", von "Thomson, George" (9781171154983)