Detailseite wird geladen...
Our Lord Jesus Christ God-man: with a vindication of his proper godhead. By James Reid, ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT194679Dumfries : printed by Robert Jackson, 1793. 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Our-Lord-Jesus-Christ-God-man~~James-Reid Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Our Lord Jesus Christ God-Man: With a Vindication of His Proper Godhead. by James Reid, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171154631, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Our Lord Jesus Christ God-man: With A Vindication Of His Proper Godhead. By James Reid, ... - neues Buch
Our Lord Jesus Christ God-man: With A Vindication Of His Proper Godhead. By James Reid, ... James Reid, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Our Lord Jesus Christ God-man: With A Vindication Of His Proper Godhead. By James Reid, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Our Lord Jesus Christ God-Man: With a Vindication of His Proper Godhead. by James Reid, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Our Lord Jesus Christ God-Man: With a Vindication of His Proper Godhead. by James Reid, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154631
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154631
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.01.2011 19:15:05
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Short and Easie Method with the Deists, Wherein the Certainity of the Christian Religion Is Demonstrated by Infallible Proof from Four Rules, Whic", von "Leslie, Charles" (9781171154624)
- "The Duties and Qualifications of a Gospel Missionary: A Sermon, Preached Before the Glasgow Missionary Society, November 7, 1797. by Alexander Pirie,", von "Pirie, Alexander" (9781171154648)
- "A Defence of the Discourse of Schism: In Answer to Those Objections, Which Mr. Shepherd Has Made in His Three Sermons of Separation, &C. by Tho. Ben", von "Bennet, Thomas" (9781171154617)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154655)
- "The Knowledge of God Increased, and His Church Enlarged. a Sermon, Preached at Great Coggeshall, Essex, August 2, 1796. by Thomas Steevens.", von "Steevens, Thomas" (9781171154600)
- "The Grounds of Christian Faith: A Sermon, Preached Before the Society for Propagating Christian Knowledge in Scotland, ... in ... Edinburgh, ... June", von "Thomson, John" (9781171154662)