Detailseite wird geladen...
The church an engine of the state. A sermon, not preached on the late general fast, 1778. By a layman. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT107740Protesting at prayers in the Church of England for the defeat of the American colonies.London : printed for J. Almon; and J. Bew, 1778. ,vi-xxxii,36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-church-an-engine-of-the-state-A-sermon-not-preached-on-the-late-general-fast-1778-By-a-layman~~Layman Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Church an Engine of the State. a Sermon, Not Preached on the Late General Fast, 1778. by a Layman. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171154380, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Church An Engine Of The State. A Sermon, Not Preached On The Late General Fast, 1778. By A Layman. - neues Buch
The Church An Engine Of The State. A Sermon, Not Preached On The Late General Fast, 1778. By A Layman. Layman, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Church An Engine Of The State. A Sermon, Not Preached On The Late General Fast, 1778. By A Layman. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Church an Engine of the State. a Sermon, Not Preached on the Late General Fast, 1778. by a Layman.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Church an Engine of the State. a Sermon, Not Preached on the Late General Fast, 1778. by a Layman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154389
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154380
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,150 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.04.2011 15:27:16
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Address to the Clergy of the Church of England in Particular, and to All Christians in General. ... by Francis Wollaston, ... the Second Edition.", von "Wollaston, Francis" (9781171154372)
- "Los Triunfos de La Pobreza, Panegirico Predicado Enla Solemnidad Dela Fundacion de La Pia, y Santa Hebra de Bikur Holim.", von "Nieto, David" (9781171154396)
- "An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Letter to the Bishop of Bangor. by ... Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. the Eleventh Edition.", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171154365)
- "A Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of Sarum. to Which Are Added, Directions Relating to Orders, Institutions. and Licences. by Shute, Lord Bishop", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154402)
- "An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor: With Occasional Observations on Three Other the Most Celebrated Tre", von "Prat, Daniel" (9781171154358)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Sarum at the Primary Visitation of That Diocese, in the Year MDCCLXXXIII, by Shute Lord Bishop of", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154419)