Detailseite wird geladen...
St. Paul's conversion. Being the substance of a discourse delivered at Plymouth in Devonshire, in the year 1744. By John Cennick. The fifth edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT071846Horizontal chain lines. In: 'Twenty discourses on the following important subjects, .. vol.1', London, 1790 [1793?].London : printed and sold by H. Trapp, 1788. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History St-Pauls-conversion-Being-the-substance-of-a-discourse-delivered-at-Plymouth-in-Devonshire-in-the-year-1744-By-John-Cennick-The-fifth-edition~~John-Cennick Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
St. Paul's Conversion. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at Plymouth in Devonshire, in the Year 1744. by John Cennick. the Fifth Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171154089, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
St. Paul's Conversion. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at Plymouth in Devonshire, in the Year 1744. by John Cennick. the Fifth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - St. Paul's Conversion. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at Plymouth in Devonshire, in the Year 1744. by John Cennick. the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154082
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154089
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.07.2011 21:13:40
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:16:53
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Good Shepherd. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at St. Ginnis in Cornwall, in the Year 1744. by John Cennick. the Fifth Edition.", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154075)
- "The Gift and Office of the Holy Ghost. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered in Little Sommerford, in Wiltshire, in the Year 1740. by John Cenn", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154099)
- "A Letter to the REV. Dr. Rutherforth, ...Occasioned by His Second Vindication of the Right of Protestant Churches to Require the Clergy to Subscribe", von "Dawson, Benjamin" (9781171154068)
- "The Reproach of the Cross. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at Gloonen in the County of Antrim, in Ireland, in the Year 1754. by John Cenn", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154105)
- "The Nature of the Kingdom, or Church, of Christ. a Sermon Preach'd Before the King, at the Royal Chapel at St. James's, on Sunday March 31, 1717. by .", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171154051)
- "The Linsey-Woolsey Garment. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at Drumargen in the County of Antrim, in Ireland, in the Year 1754. by John C", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154112)