Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT123860Edinburgh : printed in the year 1736. And sold by W. Miller, 1736. 34p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-usefulness-of-catechisms-considered-in-a-letter-to-a-friend~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171126980, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Usefulness Of Catechisms Considered, In A Letter To A Friend. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Usefulness Of Catechisms Considered, In A Letter To A Friend. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Usefulness of Catechisms Considered, in a Letter to a Friend.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126980
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126980
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.06.2011 13:17:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:33
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Use of Catechisms Further Considered. with a More Full Account of God's Ambassdadors [Sic]; Of Saving Faith, and of the Faith of Devils. in a Lett", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171126973)
- "The Christian's Delight: Or, the Precious Time of a Christian Improved to the Glory of God, and His Own Eternal Happiness. Collected from the W", von "Dawes, William" (9781171126997)
- "Hypotyposis Hygiainonton Logon; A Form of Sound Words: Or, a Scripture-Catechism; Shewing What a Christian Is to Believe and Practise, in Order to ... John Worthington D.D. ... the Sixth Edition.", von "Worthington, John" (9781171126966)
- "An Elegy Upon the Death of That Godly, Pious and Painful Minister, Mr. Alexander Colden Late Minister of the Gospel at Oxname ... Who Died June 29th", von "Robson, George" (9781171127000)
- "The A, B, C, with the Shorter Catechism, Appointed by the General Assembly to Be a Directory for Catechising Such Are of a Weaker Capacity.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171126959)
- "The A, B, C, with the Shorter Catechism, Appointed by the General Assembly to Be a Directory for Catechizing of Such as Are of a Weaker Capacity.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171127017)