Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT005046With a half-title.London : printed, and sold by A. Baldwin, 1704. ,56p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History More-plain-English-In-two-sermons-preachd-for-reformation-of-manners~~William-Bisset Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171126549, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
In the Year 1701. the First at St. Catherine's by the Tower; The Other at St. Matthew Friday-Street; ... by William Bisset, ..., Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Versandkosten:Versand in 10 - 20 TagenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
More Plain English. in Two Sermons Preach'd for Reformation of Manners: In the Year 1701. the First at St. Catherine's by the Tower; The Other at St.
Detailangaben zum Buch - More Plain English. in Two Sermons Preach'd for Reformation of Manners: In the Year 1701. the First at St. Catherine's by the Tower; The Other at St.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126546
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126549
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.03.2011 23:51:36
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:16:33
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Royal Pattern: Or, a Sermon Upon the Death of Her Late Most Excellent Majesty Queen Anne; Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Finchley i", von "Marshall, Nathaniel" (9781171126539)
- "The Duty of Christian Mourning: Deliver'd in a Sermon, Preach'd at Holy-Cross, in Pershore, in the County of Worcester, on the Thirtieth of January, 1", von "Beverton, Simon" (9781171126553)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Christ-Church in Dublin, Before Their Excellencies the Lords Justices: On Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... by Joseph Trapp, .", von "Trapp, Joseph" (9781171126522)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in the Chappel Royal at St. James's, January the 26th, 1706/7. by N. Brady, ...", von "Brady, Nicholas" (9781171126560)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at Windsor, September 14. 1707. by J. Adams, ... the Second Edition.", von "Adams, John" (9781171126515)
- "The Duty of Glorifying God, for the Benefits of Our Redemption. a Sermon Preach'd at Tunbridge-Wells, on Sunday, July 17, 1715. by Josiah Whately, ...", von "Whately, Josiah" (9781171126577)