Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 9781171078609
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA) N011039 A translation of: De episcoporum et metropolitanorum origine. [Edinburgh?] : Printed in the year, 1703. 28p. ; 4° Weight:0.18 lbs, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 6/24/2010 0:00:00
Versandkosten: EUR 11.75
Gale ECCO, Print Editions. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Versandkosten: EUR 11.01
The original of bishops and metropolitans briefly laid down by James Arch Bishop of Armagh. - Taschenbuch
[EAN: 9781171078609], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand.
ExtremelyReliable, Richmond, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 13.91
The Original of Bishops and Metropolitans Briefly Laid Down by James Arch Bishop of Armagh. - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Original of Bishops and Metropolitans Briefly Laid Down By James Arch Bishop of Armagh - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 9781171078609
Paperback, Neubuch, This item is printed on demand., [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED]
Secaucus, NJ, Paperbackshop
The Original of Bishops and Metropolitans Briefly Laid Down by James Arch Bishop of Armagh.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Original of Bishops and Metropolitans Briefly Laid Down by James Arch Bishop of Armagh.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171078609
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171078609
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.07.2009 18:13:22
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 31.01.2014 06:37:02
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Bishop of London's Pastoral Letter Answer'd by the Reverend Mr. George Whitefield.", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171078593)
- "The Duties of Rejoycing in a Day of Prosperity Recommended in a Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen at Her Royal Chapel in Windsor. on Sunday, June 23. 1", von "Kennett, White" (9781171078616)
- "Mr. Whiston's Letter of Thanks to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of London, for His Late Letter to His Clergy Against the Use of New Forms of Doxo", von "Whiston, William" (9781171078586)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Lords Spiritual and Temporal in Parliament Assembled, at the Collegiate Church of St. Peter's Westminster, on Monday Ja", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171078623)
- "An Argument in Defence of Passive Obedience, in Opposition to All Manner of Tenets Advanc'd by Several Pretended Fathers of the Church, and Other Emi", von "Kennett, White" (9781171078579)
- "The Lawfulness of Oaths, and the Sin of Perrjury [Sic] and Profane Swearing. a Sermon Preached in the Cathedral of Salisbury, at the Assises Held for", von "Fox, Francis" (9781171078630)