Detailseite wird geladen...
The way of living in a method, and by rule: or, a regular way of employing our time: ... By a presbyter of the Church of England. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT027391London : printed and sold by Joseph Downing, 1722. 27,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History way-of-living-in-a-method-and-by-rule~~Presbyter-of-Presbyter-of-the-Church-of-England Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Way Of Living In A Method, And By Rule: Or, A Regular Way Of Employing Our Time: ... By A Presbyter Of The Church Of England. - neues Buch
The Way Of Living In A Method, And By Rule: Or, A Regular Way Of Employing Our Time: ... By A Presbyter Of The Church Of England. Presbyter Of The Church Of England, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Way Of Living In A Method, And By Rule: Or, A Regular Way Of Employing Our Time: ... By A Presbyter Of The Church Of England. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Way of Living in a Method, and by Rule: Or, a Regular Way of Employing Our Time: ... by a Presbyter of the Church of England. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117107784X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Way of Living in a Method, and by Rule: Or, a Regular Way of Employing Our Time: ... by a Presbyter of the Church of England.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Way of Living in a Method, and by Rule: Or, a Regular Way of Employing Our Time: ... by a Presbyter of the Church of England.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077848
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117107784X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.08.2011 08:34:56
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Husbandman's Manual: Directing Him How to Improve the Several Actions of His Calling, ... the Seventh Edition. Written by a Minister in the", von "Welchman, Edward" (9781171077831)
- "The Influence of Conversation, with the Regulation Thereof: A Sermon Preach'd at St. Clement's Dane, to a Religious Society. by Richard Lucas, ...", von "Lucas, Richard" (9781171077855)
- "A Brief Scheme of Parochial Government: Or, a Method of Promoting the Welfare of a Single Parish. ... by Samuel Blackwell, ... the Third Edition.", von "Blackwell, Samuel" (9781171077824)
- "Dr. Tillotson's Letter to Mr. Nicholas Hunt of Canterbury. Who Had a Cancer, of Which He Died, 1687.", von "Tillotson, John" (9781171077862)
- "The Duty of Studying to Be Quiet, and to Do Our Own Business, Explain'd and Recommended in a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford at St. Ma", von "Wynne, John" (9781171077817)
- "The Conditions of Obtaining Salvation by Jesus Christ, ... to Which Are Added Some Prayers. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077879)