Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N028222Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for Ri. Chiswell, 1705. Collation: ,619,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-commentary-upon-the-two-books-of-Kings-By-the-Right-Reverend-Father-in-God-Symon-Lord-Bishop-of-Ely~~Simon-Patrick Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170953824, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 632 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=32mm, Gew.=1111gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Kings. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely. - Taschenbuch
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], History Of Religion
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Kings. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Kings. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953822
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953824
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 1,111 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.06.2012 22:47:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:14:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Prayers, and Offices of Devotion; For Families, and for Particular Persons, Upon Most Occasions. by Ben. Jenks, ... the Third Edition, Corrected and A", von "Jenks, Benjamin" (9781170953815)
- "A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Samuel. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", von "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953839)
- "Instructions for the Whole Year. Part II. for Lent. Being Practical Thoughts on the Epistles and Lessons from Ash-Wednesday to Tuesday in Easter-Week.", von "Gother, John" (9781170953808)
- "A Commentary Upon the Books of Joshua, Judges and Ruth. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", von "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953846)
- "Four Discourses on the Four Last Things; Viz. Death, Judgement, Heaven, and Hell. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Thomas Greene, D.D. Late Lord B", von "Greene, Thomas" (9781170953792)
- "The Sincere Christian's Guide, in the Choice of Religion. by J. Gother, ...", von "Gother, John" (9781170953853)