Detailseite wird geladen...
The Terr filius's speech, as it was to have been spoken at the publick act, in the Theatre in Oxford. The fourth edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T198379Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for L. Gulliver; and sold by the booksellers in St. Paul's-Church-Yard, and at the pamphlet-shops of London and Westminster, 1733. Collation: ,27,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-Terr-filiuss-speech-as-it-was-to-have-been-spoken-at-the-publick-act-in-the-Theatre-in-Oxford-The-fourth-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Terr] Filius's Speech, as It Was to Have Been Spoken at the Publick ACT, in the Theatre in Oxford. the Fourth Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170953026, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Terr] Filius's Speech, as It Was to Have Been Spoken at the Publick ACT, in the Theatre in Oxford. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953020
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953026
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.10.2012 04:58:57
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:14:03
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A List of the Governors of St. Thomas's Hospital, in Southwark, 1773.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953013)
- "An Account of the Past and Present State of the Amicable Society for a Perpetual Assurance-Office; With the Occasions of the Low Condition It Is Now", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953037)
- "A List of the Governors of St. Thomas's-Hospital, in Southwark, 1768.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953006)
- "Tres Oratiuncul] Habit] in Domo Convocationis Oxon.", von "King, William" (9781170953044)
- "A List of the Governors of the Hospitals of Bridewell and Bethlem, and of Their Benefactions.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170952993)
- "Appendix to the Constitutions of the Society of Free and Accepted Masons.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953051)