Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: T185407Notes: Anonymous. By John Wesley. Vertical chain lines.Imprint: Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon, for the editor: sold by J. Deighton; and J. Buckland, London, 1785. Collation: 18p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-duty-and-advantage-of-early-rising-The-second-edition~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170945430, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Duty And Advantage Of Early Rising. The Second Edition. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Duty And Advantage Of Early Rising. The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Duty and Advantage of Early Rising. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170945438
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170945430
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.09.2012 22:52:07
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Offices, According to the Use of the Church of England, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945421)
- "A Discourse Upon the Life and Character of Christ. by Edmund Law, ...", von "Law, Edmund" (9781170945445)
- "New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945414)
- "A Discourse of Praying in the Spirit: Or Against Extemporary Prayer. with a Friendly Admonition to the Dissenters. by Thomas Edwards, ...", von "Edwards, Thomas" (9781170945452)
- "An Address to the Congregation at St. Mary's of the University and Town of Cambridge, on the Subject of the Sermon Preached by the REV. W. F-, M.A. o", von "Questionist of St Joh Coll, Of St Joh Co" (9781170945407)
- "The Efficacy of Divine Aid, and the Vanity of Confiding in Man. a Sermon Preached on Occasion of the Late General Fast, March 25, 1795. by Benjamin Da", von "Dawson, Benjamin" (9781170945469)