Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryN028668With a half-title.London : printed for J. Robson, 1792. ,36p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-charge-of-Samuel-Lord-Bishop-of-St-Davids-to-the-clergy-of-his-diocese-delivered-at-his-primary-visitation-in-the-year-1790-A-new-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Charge Of Samuel, Lord Bishop Of St. David's, To The Clergy Of His Diocese, Delivered At His Primary Visitation, In The Year 1790. A New Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Charge Of Samuel, Lord Bishop Of St. David's, To The Clergy Of His Diocese, Delivered At His Primary Visitation, In Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Charge of Samuel, Lord Bishop of St. David's, to the Clergy of His Diocese, Delivered at His Primary Visitation, in the Year 1790. a New Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Charge of Samuel, Lord Bishop of St. David's, to the Clergy of His Diocese, Delivered at His Primary Visitation, in the Year 1790. a New Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Charge of Samuel, Lord Bishop of St. David's, to the Clergy of His Diocese, Delivered at His Primary Visitation, in the Year 1790. a New Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170945322
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170945325
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,109 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.09.2012 17:18:48
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Divine Poems on Various Subjects. by John Auther. the Second Edition, with Additions. to Which Is Prefixed, an Elegiac Poem, Sacred to the Memory of .", von "Auther, John" (9781170945315)
- "Twenty-Six Letters on Religious Subjects. to Which Are Added Hymns, and an Appendix Containing Fourteen Letters, &C. Formerly Published Separately Und", von "Newton, John" (9781170945339)
- "A Dialogue Between an Antinomian and His Friend. by John Wesley, ... the Second Edition.", von "Wesley, John" (9781170945308)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945346)
- "Animadversions Upon Monsieur Le Clerc's Reflections Upon Our Saviour and His Apostles ... in His Supplement to Dr. Hammond's Paraphrase and Annotation", von "Milner, John" (9781170945292)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945353)