Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)P005959Anonymous. By George Colman. Title from caption. Title and issue number repeated as running title. Imprint information from the edition of Colman's prose in which these essays were republished. Personal and anecdotal essays on criticism, the theater, life in the country, and similar topics.[London, England : T. Cadell, 1787]. v. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-Gentleman~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117094289X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Gentleman. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Gentleman. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170942895
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117094289X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.05.2012 01:12:03
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Spectator.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942888)
- "Terr]-Filius. Published Daily During the Enc]nia at Oxford, in Honour of the Peace.", von "Colman, George" (9781170942901)
- "Constitutions, Orders and Regulations of the Society of Stewards and Subscribers for Maintaining and Educating Poor Orphans of Clergymen Till of Age t", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942871)
- "The Tribune, a Periodical Publication, Consisting Chiefly of the Political Lectures of J. Thelwall. Volume 3 of 3", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942918)
- "Just Published, (the Fourth Edition, ) an Account of the Late Insurrection in Ireland; In Which Is Laid Open, the Secret Correspondence Between the Un", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170942864)
- "The Tribune, a Periodical Publication, Consisting Chiefly of the Political Lectures of J. Thelwall. Volume 2 of 3", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942925)