Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: P003141Notes: Title repeated as caption at head of first page of text. Note below designation on title page: By a society of gentlemen. Imprint lacks date; year of publication from designation of first issue. Notes at end of text read: "One volume of this work will be published every six months," and "End of vol. I." Articles on politics and various actions of government; includes diary of events for the period covered by each issue.Imprint: London [England] : printed for the proprietors, by J. Moore, no. 134, Drury-Lane; sold at their office, no. 136 Drury-Lane; and may be had of all the booksellers and newscarriers in town and country, . Collation: v. ; 21 cm. (8°) Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-Universal-politician-and-periodical-reporter-of-the-most-interesting-occurrences-which-happen-throughout-the-world~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Universal Politician And Periodical Reporter Of The Most Interesting Occurrences Which Happen Throughout The World. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Universal Politician And Periodical Reporter Of The Most Interesting Occurrences Which Happen Throughout The World. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Universal Politician and Periodical Reporter of the Most Interesting Occurrences Which Happen Throughout the World. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 488 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=25mm, Gew.=862gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Universal Politician and Periodical Reporter of the Most Interesting Occurrences Which Happen Throughout the World.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Universal Politician and Periodical Reporter of the Most Interesting Occurrences Which Happen Throughout the World.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170942727
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170942725
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,862 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.11.2011 10:21:01
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Microcosm, a Periodical Work, by Gregory Griffin, of the College of Eton. the Second Edition. Inscribed to the REV. Dr. Davies.", von "Griffin, Gregory" (9781170942710)
- "A Letter to the Hon. Thomas Erskine; Containing Some Strictures on His View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France. by John G", von "Gifford, John" (9781170942734)
- "Some Thoughts on the Present State of Our Trade to India; With a Dedication, Humbly Addressed to the Freeholders of Great-Britain. by a Merchant of Lo", von "Merchant of London, Of London" (9781170942703)
- "A Letter to Mr. Maitland, in Vindication of the Sermon Against Inoculation. by Edmund Massey, ...", von "Massey, Edmund" (9781170942741)
- "Constitutions of the Society of Stewards and Subscribers for Maintaining and Educating Poor Orphans of the Clergy Till of Age to Be Put Apprentice.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942697)
- "Treaty of Navigation and Commerce Between His Britannick Majesty and the Most Christian King. Signed at Versailles, September 26, 1786. ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942758)