Detailseite wird geladen...
The present interest of the people of Great Britain, at home and abroad, consider'd: in a letter to a Member of Parliament. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++National Library of ScotlandN038818Sometimes attributed to Henry Hume, Earl of Marchmont.London : printed for T. Cooper, [1744?]. 52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-present-interest-of-the-people-of-Great-Britain-at-home-and-abroad-considerd~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Present Interest Of The People Of Great Britain, At Home And Abroad, Consider'd: In A Letter To A Member Of - neues Buch
The Present Interest Of The People Of Great Britain, At Home And Abroad, Consider'd: In A Letter To A Member Of Parliament. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Present Interest Of The People Of Great Britain, At Home And Abroad, Consider'd: In A Letter To A Member Of Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Present Interest of the People of Great Britain, at Home and Abroad, Consider'd: In a Letter to a Member of Parliament. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170939856, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Present Interest of the People of Great Britain, at Home and Abroad, Consider'd: In a Letter to a Member of Parliament.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Present Interest of the People of Great Britain, at Home and Abroad, Consider'd: In a Letter to a Member of Parliament.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170939857
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170939856
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.04.2011 14:44:21
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Some Remarkable Passages in the Life of the Honourable Col. James Gardiner, Who Was Slain at the Battle of Preston-Pans, September 21. 1745. with an A", von "Doddridge, Philip" (9781170939840)
- "The Pleasant Art of Money Catching: Treating, I. of the Original and Invention of Money. ... to Which Is Added, the Way How to Turn a Penny: Or, the A", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170939864)
- "A Letter on an Important Subject; A Subject Which Concerns Every Body.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170939833)
- "An Account of the Last Words of Christian Kerr, Who Dyed at Edinburgh on the 4th of February 1702, in the Eleventh Year of Her Age: By Mr. Archibald", von "Deans, Archibald" (9781170939871)
- "A Serious Exhortation to the Inhabitants of Great Britain with Reference to the Approaching Fast. by the REV. Thomas Robinson, ...", von "Robinson, Thomas" (9781170939826)
- "Minutes of the Freeholders of Renfrewshire, at the Michaelmas Head-Court, Held 10th October 1786.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170939888)