Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to a person of quality, concerning the heavenly-lives of the primitive Christians. By Anthony Horneck, D.D - gebrauchtes Buch
2010, ISBN: 9781170935040
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.<br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>Cambridge University Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>T179392<br /><br /><Notes>Originally published appended to the author's 'The happy ascetick'.<br /><br /><imprintFull>York : printed for R. Spence, [1790?]. <collation>23,p. ; 12ï¿½ Weight:0.16 lbs, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 6/10/2010 0:00:00
Versandkosten: EUR 13.94
A Letter To A Person Of Quality, Concerning The Heavenly-lives Of The Primitive Christians. By Anthony Horneck, D.d. - neues Buch
A Letter To A Person Of Quality, Concerning The Heavenly-lives Of The Primitive Christians. By Anthony Horneck, D.d. Anthony Horneck, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Letter To A Person Of Quality, Concerning The Heavenly-lives Of The Primitive Christians. By Anthony Horneck, D.d. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25. Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
[EAN: 9781170935040], Neubuch, Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. I.Shipping may be from our UK, US or Australian warehouse depending on stock availability. This item is printed on demand. 30 pages. 0.073
ABC Books, Lowfield Heath, CRAWL, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 4.53
A Letter to a Person of Quality, Concerning the Heavenly-Lives of the Primitive Christians. by Anthony Horneck, D.D. - Taschenbuch
2013, ISBN: 1170935044
[EAN: 9781170935040], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/03/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.61
A Letter to a Person of Quality, Concerning the Heavenly-Lives of the Primitive Christians. By Anthony Horneck, D.D. - neues Buch
2010, ISBN: 9781170935040
Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Charleston, SC, Nevido Books
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to a Person of Quality, Concerning the Heavenly-Lives of the Primitive Christians. by Anthony Horneck, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935040
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935044
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.08.2010 18:49:13
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 29.11.2017 22:39:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Period of God's Patience to the Prayers of French Martyrs: Or, an Essay to Illustrate the Analogy Between the Present State of France, and the Lan", von "Leggett, Richard" (9781170935033)
- "A Present for Your Neighbour; Or the Right Knowledge of God, and of Ourselves; Opened in a Plain, Practical, and Experimental Manner. by Sir Richard", von "Hill, Richard" (9781170935057)
- "An Oration, Pronounced on the Anniversary of Christ's Nativity. by E. Harwood.", von "Harwood, Edward" (9781170935026)
- "The Obligations to Public Worship, and Private Exhortation. a Sermon, Preached at Uxbridge, October 8, 1794; Before an Association of Ministers, and P", von "Price, Rees" (9781170935064)
- "The Evidences of Christianity Briefly Stated; And the New Testament Proved to Be Genuine. Being an Abridgment of Dr. Doddridge's Three ... Sermons on", von "Doddridge, Philip" (9781170935019)
- "The Virgin's Song of Salvation by Christ: A Sermon Occasioned by the Much Lamented Death of Mrs. Susanna Wilkin, ... of Norwich, Who Departed This Lif", von "Fisher, Samuel" (9781170935071)