Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT168976Against popery.London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Bouquet, 1754. ,95,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Liberty-In-two-parts~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170913717, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 106 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=204gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Liberty. In Two Parts. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Liberty. In Two Parts. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - Liberty. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913710
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913717
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,204 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.12.2012 23:44:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Rights of C]sar: A Sermon. in Which the Scripture-Doctrine of Magistracy Is Opened Up and Enforced. by a Friend to Peace and Good Order", von "Friend to Peace and Good Order, To Peace" (9781170913703)
- "Religious Courtship Abridg'd: Being Historical Discourses, on the Necessity of Marrying Religious Husbands and Wives Only. as Also of Husbands and W", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170913727)
- "The Life of David: Or, the History of the Man After God's Own Heart.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913697)
- "The Swan-Song, or the Second Part of the Life of Faith, in Times of Trial and Affliction: Opened and Applied by ... Mr. John Brown. and Published by t", von "Brown, John" (9781170913734)
- "Equality No Liberty; Or, Subordination the Order of God, and the Welfare of Man.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913680)
- "The Life of Faith in Time of Trial and Affliction, Cleared Up and Explained, from Heb. X. XVIII. Now the Just Shall Live by Faith. by Mr. John Brown,", von "Brown, John" (9781170913741)