Detailseite wird geladen...
[EAN: 9781170775622], Neubuch, JOHN BLANCH,SOCIAL SCIENCES, This item is printed on demand. Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: British LibraryT006189J. B. John Blanch. London : printed for R. and J. Bonwick, 1707. 16, 128p. ; 8 This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.68
[EAN: 9781170775622], Neubuch, Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. I.Shipping may be from our UK, US or Australian warehouse depending on stock availability. This item is printed on demand. 150 pages. 0.062
ABC Books, Lowfield Heath, CRAWL, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 4.65
The Interest of Great Britain Consider'd; In an Essay Upon Wool, Tin and Leather: Proving by Instances of Fact, That the Misfortunes Which Has Attende - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 150 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=281gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Interest of Great Britain Consider'd; In an Essay Upon Wool, Tin and Leather. Proving by Instances of Fact, That the Misfortunes Which Has Attended This Kingdom for Above Four Hundred Years Last Past - neues Buch
2010, ISBN: 1170775624
[EAN: 9781170775622], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Language: english. Print On Demand.
Deastore, Roma, ROMA, Italy  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
The Interest of Great Britain Consider'd; In an Essay Upon Wool, Tin and Leather: Proving by Instances of Fact, That the Misfortunes Which Has Attende
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Interest of Great Britain Consider'd; In an Essay Upon Wool, Tin and Leather: Proving by Instances of Fact, That the Misfortunes Which Has Attende
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170775622
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170775624
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,281 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.12.2012 23:26:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 11.05.2014 12:45:51
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Parochiale Anglicanum: or, the names of all the churches and chapels within the dioceses of Canterbury, Rochester, London, Winchester, Chichester, ... St. Davids, Landaff, Bangor, and St. Asaph.", von "Willis, Browne" (9781170775615)
- "Thoughts on the peaceable and spiritual nature of Christ's kingdom, and on the conduct of his disciples in times of revolution, bloodshed, and war. By a friend to peace Volume 1 of 1", von "Callander, Adam" (9781170775639)
- "A Discourse of the Glory to Which God Hath Called Believers by Jesus Christ. Delivered in Some Sermons Out of the I Pet. V. Chap. 10 V. the Second E", von "Mitchel, Jonathan" (9781170775608)
- "The Consideration of Divine Goodness an Argument for Religious Gratitude and Obedience. a Sermon, Delivered at New-London, November 27, 1794. by Henry", von "Channing, Henry" (9781170775646)
- "The Spiritual Guide, Which Leads, by the Inward Way, Through the Vail, to Perfect Contemplation. First Printed in Italian at Venice, in 1675; And in T", von "Molinos, Miguel De" (9781170775592)
- "Reflections Upon Mr. Wetmore's Letter in Defence of Dr. Waterland's Discourse of Regeneration. with a Vindication of the Received Doctrine of Regenera", von "Dickinson, Jonathan" (9781170775653)