Detailseite wird geladen...
The state of the case between Mr. Bedford and Mr. Catcott, in answer to Mr. Bedford's Examination, &c. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T160419Notes: Anonymous. By Alexander Stopford Catcott. 'Mr. Bedford's Examination' = Arthur Bedford's 'An examination of Mr. Hutchinson's Remarks'.Imprint: London : printed by J. Bettenham: and sold by G. Strahan; W. Innys and R. Manby; and J. Wilson, 1738. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-state-of-the-case-between-Mr-Bedford-and-Mr-Catcott-in-answer-to-Mr-Bedfords-Examination-c~~A-S-Catcott BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The State Of The Case Between Mr. Bedford And Mr. Catcott, In Answer To Mr. Bedford's Examination, &c. - neues Buch
The State Of The Case Between Mr. Bedford And Mr. Catcott, In Answer To Mr. Bedford's Examination, &c. A. S. Catcott, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The State Of The Case Between Mr. Bedford And Mr. Catcott, In Answer To Mr. Bedford's Examination, &c. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The State of the Case Between Mr. Bedford and Mr. Catcott, in Answer to Mr. Bedford's Examination, &C. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170766250, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The State of the Case Between Mr. Bedford and Mr. Catcott, in Answer to Mr. Bedford's Examination, &C.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The State of the Case Between Mr. Bedford and Mr. Catcott, in Answer to Mr. Bedford's Examination, &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170766255
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170766250
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.08.2011 18:01:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:27:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to Mr. Dodwell; Wherein All Arguments in His Epistolary Discourse Against the Immortality of the Soul Are Particularly Answered, Together w", von "Clarke, Samuel" (9781170766248)
- "The State of Ireland, Laid Open to the View of His Majesty's Subjects.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766262)
- "Reasons for Regulating the Coin, and Reducing the Interest; With a Scheme for Paying Part of the National Debt Without Burthening Ireland.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766231)
- "Some Considerations on the Necessity of an Appeal in the University of Cambridge.", von "Hodgshon, Malachi" (9781170766279)
- "An Answer to Pain's Rights of Man. by John Adams, Esq. ...", von "Adams, John Quincy" (9781170766224)
- "Letter and Queries to Dr. Priestley, Relative to the Principles of the Corporation and Test Acts; Occasioned by His Sermon, Preached at Birmingham, on", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170766286)