Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e, on his naval conduct in the American war. The second edition, corrected. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: N002540Notes: Anonymous. By Joseph Galloway. H-e = Richard Howe. With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for G. Wilkie, 1781. Collation: ,50,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-Right-Honourable-Lord-Viscount-H-e-on-his-naval-conduct-in-the-American-war-The-second-edition-corrected~~Joseph-Galloway BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Letter To The Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e, On His Naval Conduct In The American War. The Second Edition, Corrected. - neues Buch
A Letter To The Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e, On His Naval Conduct In The American War. The Second Edition, Corrected. Joseph Galloway, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e, On His Naval Conduct In The American War. The Second Edition, Corrected. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-E, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition, Corrected. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170758576, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-E, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition, Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-E, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition, Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170758571
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170758576
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.07.2012 15:29:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:27:10
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Clodius and Cicero: With Other Examples and Reasonings, in Defence of Just Measures Against Faction and Obloquy, Suited to the Present Con", von "Arnall, William" (9781170758564)
- "An Epistle to His Majesty, on His Accession to the Throne. by William Pattison, ...", von "Pattison, William" (9781170758588)
- "A Letter to a Bencher of the Inner-Temple, from a Student of the Same House. Writ in the Year 1713. the Second Edition.", von "Whatley, Robert" (9781170758557)
- "The Encomium, a Poem: Humbly Inscrib'd to the Right Honorable the Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain. Occasion'd Chiefly by the Successes", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170758595)
- "A Fragment on Government; Being an Examination of What Is Delivered, on the Subject of Government in General, in the Introduction to Sir William Bla", von "Bentham, Jeremy" (9781170758540)
- "A Copy of the Last Will and Testament of Thomas Guy Esq;", von "Guy, Thomas" (9781170758601)