Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N022805Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Edw. Evets, 1702. Collation: ,26p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-St-Marys-Nottingham-on-Sunday-the-15th-of-March-1701-2-Upon-occasion-of-the-death-of-King-William-By-Edward-Clarke-The-third-edition~~Edward-Clarke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd At St. Mary's Nottingham; On Sunday The 15th Of March, 1701/2. Upon Occasion Of The Death Of - neues Buch
A Sermon Preach'd At St. Mary's Nottingham; On Sunday The 15th Of March, 1701/2. Upon Occasion Of The Death Of King William, ... By Edward Clarke, ... The Third Edition. Edward Clarke, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd At St. Mary's Nottingham; On Sunday The 15th Of March, 1701/2. Upon Occasion Of The Death Of Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd at St. Mary's Nottingham; On Sunday the 15th of March, 1701/2. Upon Occasion of the Death of King William, ... by Edward Clarke, . - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170678491, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd at St. Mary's Nottingham; On Sunday the 15th of March, 1701/2. Upon Occasion of the Death of King William, ... by Edward Clarke, .
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678497
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678491
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.04.2012 00:08:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Interests of the Protestant Dissenters Considered.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678480)
- "Hidden Things Brought to Light, for the Increase of Knowledge, in Reading the Bible: Being an Explanation of the Coyns, Money, Weights Measures, Menti", von "Axford, John" (9781170678503)
- "A Help to the Devout Performance of Private Prayer. by ... Dr. Edward Synge, ... the Second Edition Corrected.", von "Synge, Edward" (9781170678473)
- "The Rights of the Clergy in the Christian Church Asserted. in a Sermon Preached at Newport Pagnel in the County of Bucks, September 2. 1706. ... by W.", von "Wotton, William" (9781170678510)
- "The Penitent Instructed. Written in Italian by the R. F. Paul Segneri, ... Done Into English.", von "Segneri, Paolo" (9781170678466)
- "A Short State of the Reasons for a Late Resignation. to Which Are Added, Occasional Observations. and a Letter to the Right Reverend the Bishop of N", von "Jebb, John" (9781170678527)