Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N018030Notes: Preface signed: E. F. [i.e. Edward Fowler].Imprint: London : printed for Walter Kettilby, and sold by Richard Wilkin, 1714. Collation: ,260,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-great-duty-of-self-resignation-to-the-divine-will~~John-Worthington BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Great Duty of Self-Resignation to the Divine Will: By the Pious and Learned John Worthington, ... the Third Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170678173, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 276 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=499gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Great Duty of Self-Resignation to the Divine Will: By the Pious and Learned John Worthington, ... the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678176
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678173
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,499 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.09.2010 18:36:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:49
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Contempt of the Clergy Considered. in a Letter to a Friend. by John Hildrop, ... the Second Edition.", von "Hildrop, John" (9781170678169)
- "A New and Accurate Book of Interest, in Tables Calculated to a Farthing; At 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 Per Cent. ... to Which Is Annex'd, Tab", von "Stonehouse, S." (9781170678183)
- "An Account of the Rise and Progress of the Religious Societies, in the City of London, &C. and of Their Endeavours for Reformation of Manners. by Jos", von "Woodward, Josiah" (9781170678152)
- "The Englishman Directed in the Choice of His Religion. the Second Edition, Corrected.", von "Weston, Edward" (9781170678190)
- "The Terrible Stormy Wind and Tempest, Novemb. 27th. 1703. Consider'd, Improv'd, and Collected, to Be Had in Everlasting Remembrance.", von "Seller, Abednego" (9781170678145)
- "Considerations Upon Christian Truths and Christian Duties Digested Into Meditations for Every Day in the Year. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Challoner, Richard" (9781170678206)