Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N028255Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Jacob Loyseau, 1746. Collation: ,200p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-contempt-of-the-clergy-considered-In-a-letter-to-a-friend-By-John-Hildrop-The-second-edition~~John-Hildrop BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Contempt of the Clergy Considered. in a Letter to a Friend. by John Hildrop, ... the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170678165, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 212 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=386gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Contempt Of The Clergy Considered. In A Letter To A Friend. By John Hildrop, ... The Second Edition. - neues Buch
The Contempt Of The Clergy Considered. In A Letter To A Friend. By John Hildrop, ... The Second Edition. John Hildrop, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Contempt Of The Clergy Considered. In A Letter To A Friend. By John Hildrop, ... The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Contempt of the Clergy Considered. in a Letter to a Friend. by John Hildrop, ... the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Contempt of the Clergy Considered. in a Letter to a Friend. by John Hildrop, ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678169
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678165
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,386 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.12.2011 20:26:45
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Account of the Rise and Progress of the Religious Societies, in the City of London, &C. and of Their Endeavours for Reformation of Manners. by Jos", von "Woodward, Josiah" (9781170678152)
- "The Great Duty of Self-Resignation to the Divine Will: By the Pious and Learned John Worthington, ... the Third Edition.", von "Worthington, John" (9781170678176)
- "The Terrible Stormy Wind and Tempest, Novemb. 27th. 1703. Consider'd, Improv'd, and Collected, to Be Had in Everlasting Remembrance.", von "Seller, Abednego" (9781170678145)
- "A New and Accurate Book of Interest, in Tables Calculated to a Farthing; At 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 Per Cent. ... to Which Is Annex'd, Tab", von "Stonehouse, S." (9781170678183)
- "Conscience the Best Friend Upon Earth: Or, the Happy Effects of Keeping a Good Conscience. Very Useful for This Present Age. by Henry Stubbes, ...", von "Stubbes, Henry" (9781170678138)
- "The Englishman Directed in the Choice of His Religion. the Second Edition, Corrected.", von "Weston, Edward" (9781170678190)