Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T007266Notes: Wm. Adams = Sampson Perry. Pp. 71-2 contain a list of people in London and the provinces selling 'These books and the solvent'.Imprint: London : printed for P. Shatwell; J. Southern, and sold by the author, [1780?]. Collation: 72p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-disquisition-of-the-stone-and-gravel-and-other-diseases-of-the-bladder-kidneys-c-By-Wm-Adams-The-second-edition~~S-Perry BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Disquisition Of The Stone And Gravel, And Other Diseases Of The Bladder, Kidneys, &c. ... By Wm. Adams, ... The Second - neues Buch
A Disquisition Of The Stone And Gravel, And Other Diseases Of The Bladder, Kidneys, &c. ... By Wm. Adams, ... The Second Edition. S. Perry, Books, Health and Well Being, A Disquisition Of The Stone And Gravel, And Other Diseases Of The Bladder, Kidneys, &c. ... By Wm. Adams, ... The Second Books>Health and Well Being
A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170648592, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170648599
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170648592
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.09.2011 20:08:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:34
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Memorial to the Managers of the Royal Infirmary. by James Gregory, M.D. ...", von "Gregory, James" (9781170648582)
- "A Short Dissertation on the Jamaica Bath Waters: To Which Is Prefixed, an Introduction Concerning Mineral Waters in General; ... y Thomas Dancer, ..", von "Dancer, Thomas" (9781170648605)
- "Mercury Stark Naked. a Series of Letters, Addressed to Dr. Beddoes; Stripping That Poisonous Mineral of Its Medical Pretensions; ... by Isaac Swainson", von "Swainson, Isaac" (9781170648575)
- "An Explanation of the Terms of Art in the Several Branches of Medicine, Accented as They Are to Be Pronounced.", von "Brookes, R." (9781170648612)
- "A Mechanical Account of the Non-Naturals: Being a Brief Explication of the Changes Made in Humane Bodies, by Air, Diet, ... by Jer. Wainewright, M.D", von "Wainewright, Jeremiah" (9781170648568)
- "Considerations on Bilious Diseases: And Some Particular Affections of the Liver, and the Gall Bladder. the Second Edition, Enlarged and Improved by Jo", von "Andree, John" (9781170648629)