Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T016540Notes: Anonymous. By John Wesley.Imprint: London : printed by J. and W. Oliver, 1770. Collation: 47,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Free-thoughts-on-the-present-state-of-public-affairs-In-a-letter-to-a-friend~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170642004, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Free Thoughts on the Present State of Public Affairs. in a Letter to a Friend.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Free Thoughts on the Present State of Public Affairs. in a Letter to a Friend.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170642009
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170642004
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.06.2012 00:35:06
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Answer to Tentandum Est: Being Remarks on a Scurrilous Letter Lately Published, Highly Reflecting on the Conduct of the Right Honourable the Lo", von "Sabourn, Reay" (9781170641996)
- "The Chronicle of the Kings of England, Written in the Manner of the Ancient Jewish Historians. by Nathan Ben Saddi, a Priest of the Jews.", von "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170642016)
- "A Conference Lately Held Betwixt H---- G----G, Esq; And a Certain E----H L----D at A----N, in Pursuit of His Travels Through Europe, Relating to a G", von "Goring, Henry" (9781170641989)
- "The Book of the Chronicle of James, the Nephew, with an Hymn of Thanksgiving on His Deliverance from the Hands of Richeth, His Uncle. Translated from", von "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170642023)
- "A Defence of the Enquiry Into the Reasons of the Conduct of Great-Britain, &C. Occasioned by the Paper Published in the Country-Journal or Craftsman", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781170641972)
- "The Book of the Chronicles of His Royal Highness William Duke of Cumberland; Being an Account of the Rise and Progress of the Present Rebellion. by Jo", von "Anderson, John" (9781170642030)