Detailseite wird geladen...
The West Indian: a comedy. As it is performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. By the author of The brothers. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T002080Notes: Author of 'The brothers' = Richard Cumberland. The final leaf contains the epilogue. The catchword at the end of the "Prologue" is "Epi-". Variant catchword at end of prologue: "Dra". With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for W. Griffin, 1771. Collation: ,102,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-West-Indian~~Richard-Cumberland BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The West Indian: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. by the Author of the Brothers. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170629873, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The West Indian: A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane. By The Author Of The Brothers. - neues Buch
The West Indian: A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane. By The Author Of The Brothers. Richard Cumberland, Books, Reference and Language, The West Indian: A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane. By The Author Of The Brothers. Books>Reference and Language
The West Indian: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. by the Author of the Brothers.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The West Indian: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. by the Author of the Brothers.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629871
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629873
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,222 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.05.2012 20:21:01
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Runaway, a Comedy: As It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Second Edition.", von "Cowley, Mrs" (9781170629864)
- "The Man's Bewitch'd; Or, the Devil to Do about Her. a Comedy, as It Is Acted at the New-Theatre in the Hay-Market; By Her Majesty's Servants. by Susan", von "Centlivre, Susanna" (9781170629888)
- "A Quarter of an Hour Before Dinner; Or, Quality Binding. a Dramatic Entertainment of One Act; As Performed at the Theatre Royal in the Haymarket.", von "Rose, John" (9781170629857)
- "The Baron Kinkvervankotsdorsprakingatchdern. a New Musical Comedy. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market. by Miles Peter Andrews, Esq.", von "Andrews, Miles Peter" (9781170629895)
- "The Citizen. a Farce. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. by Arthur Murphy, Esq.", von "Murphy, Arthur" (9781170629840)
- "The Guardian. a Comedy of Two Acts. as It Is Perform'd at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.", von "Garrick, David" (9781170629901)