Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T041460Notes: Anonymous. By J. Dornford. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Pridden, 1793. Collation: 67,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-motives-and-consequences-of-the-present-war-impartially-considered~~Josiah-Dornford BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629725, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Motives And Consequences Of The Present War Impartially Considered. Josiah Dornford, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Motives And Consequences Of The Present War Impartially Considered. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Motives and Consequences of the Present War Impartially Considered.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629727
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629725
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.08.2011 12:07:06
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Causes of the Present Complaints Fairly Stated and Fully Refuted.", von "Almon, John" (9781170629710)
- "A Friendly Address to the Members of the Several Clubs, in the Parish of St. Ann, Westminster, Associated for the Purpose of Obtaining a Reform in P", von "Knox, William" (9781170629734)
- "A Plain and Earnest Address to Britons, Especially Farmers, on the Interesting State of Public Affairs in Great Britain and France. by a Farmer. the", von "Farmer, Mike" (9781170629703)
- "The Merry Wives of Windsor. a Comedy. by Mr. William Shakespear.", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170629741)
- "Abridgement. Principles of Government, Adapted to General Instruction and Use. by the REV. R. Nares, A.M. Author of a Tract, Entitled Principles of Go", von "Nares, Robert" (9781170629697)
- "The Guardian. a Comedy of Two Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane. by David Garrick. the Fourth Edition.", von "Garrick, David" (9781170629758)