Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T028928Notes: Anonymous. By John Almon. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Sewell; and sold also by W. Owen; J. Downes; and the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1793. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-causes-of-the-present-complaints-fairly-stated-and-fully-refuted~~John-Almon BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629717, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Causes Of The Present Complaints Fairly Stated And Fully Refuted. John Almon, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Causes Of The Present Complaints Fairly Stated And Fully Refuted. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Causes of the Present Complaints Fairly Stated and Fully Refuted.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Causes of the Present Complaints Fairly Stated and Fully Refuted.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629710
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629717
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.01.2011 04:23:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Plain and Earnest Address to Britons, Especially Farmers, on the Interesting State of Public Affairs in Great Britain and France. by a Farmer. the", von "Farmer, Mike" (9781170629703)
- "The Motives and Consequences of the Present War Impartially Considered.", von "Dornford, Josiah" (9781170629727)
- "Abridgement. Principles of Government, Adapted to General Instruction and Use. by the REV. R. Nares, A.M. Author of a Tract, Entitled Principles of Go", von "Nares, Robert" (9781170629697)
- "A Friendly Address to the Members of the Several Clubs, in the Parish of St. Ann, Westminster, Associated for the Purpose of Obtaining a Reform in P", von "Knox, William" (9781170629734)
- "Extracts from Dr. Priestley's Works, Read in Court at the Last Warwick Assizes.", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170629680)
- "The Merry Wives of Windsor. a Comedy. by Mr. William Shakespear.", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170629741)