Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T046335Notes: Another issue, with different titlepage, of the 1793 edition with the imprint "Canterbury, printed by Simmons, Kirkby and Jones".Imprint: [Canterbury] : Printed at Canterbury, and sold by Simmons, Kirkby and Jones, and in London by J. Murray, 1793. Collation: iv,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-reason-of-man~~John-Jones BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629636, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Reason of Man: With Strictures on Paine's Rights of Man, and Some Other of His Writings. the Third Edition. by John Jones, ... - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Reason of Man: With Strictures on Paine's Rights of Man, and Some Other of His Writings. the Third Edition. by John Jones, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Reason of Man: With Strictures on Paine's Rights of Man, and Some Other of His Writings. the Third Edition. by John Jones, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629635
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629636
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.02.2011 21:48:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:05
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to a Friend in the Country: Wherein Mr. Paine's Letter to Mr. Dundas Is Particularly Considered. by a Member of One of the Inns of Court.", von "Member of One of the Inns of Court, Of O" (9781170629628)
- "The Reason of Man: Part Second. Containing Strictures on Rights of Man, with Observations on Mr. Erskine's Defence of Mr. Pain, and Thoug", von "Jones, John" (9781170629642)
- "The Peculiar Advantages of the English Nation; Celebrated in a Sermon, on Sunday the Fourth of November, Being the Anniversary of the Birth-Day of Kin", von "De Coetlogon, C. E." (9781170629611)
- "Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals.", von "Sneyd, Ralph" (9781170629659)
- "Christian Politics; Or, the Origin of Power, and the Grounds of Subordination. a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of All Saints, Northampton, on", von "Agutter, William" (9781170629604)
- "A Dialogue Between an Associator and a Well-Informed Englishman, on the Grounds of the Late Associations, and the Commencement of a War with France.", von "Towers, Joseph" (9781170629666)