Detailseite wird geladen...
An address to the students at the New College, Hackney, occasioned by Dr. Priestley's answer to their address. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T020508Notes: Signed at end: M. O. N.Imprint: London : printed for J. F. and C. Rivington, 1791. Collation: ,21,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-address-to-the-students-at-the-New-College-Hackney-occasioned-by-Dr-Priestleys-answer-to-their-address~~M-O-N BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Address To The Students At The New College, Hackney, Occasioned By Dr. Priestley's Answer To Their Address. - neues Buch
An Address To The Students At The New College, Hackney, Occasioned By Dr. Priestley's Answer To Their Address. M. O. N., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Address To The Students At The New College, Hackney, Occasioned By Dr. Priestley's Answer To Their Address. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Address to the Students at the New College, Hackney, Occasioned by Dr. Priestley's Answer to Their Address. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117062958X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Address to the Students at the New College, Hackney, Occasioned by Dr. Priestley's Answer to Their Address.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Address to the Students at the New College, Hackney, Occasioned by Dr. Priestley's Answer to Their Address.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629581
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117062958X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.06.2011 13:05:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Ten Minutes Address to Englishmen. by a Loyal Subject.", von "Loyal Subject, Subject" (9781170629574)
- "Principle and practice combined: or, the wrongs of man. An oratorio. As it was often performed by the Jacobines of Paris, with great applause. The ... airs. By one who feels himself a patriot.", von "One Who Feels Himself a. Patriot, Who Fe" (9781170629598)
- "The Citizens Obligation. a Sermon, Preached at St. Anne's Chapel in Newcastle, and St. Mary's, Gateshead, on Sunday, September 23d, 1792. by M. Manner", von "Manners, Moses" (9781170629567)
- "Christian Politics; Or, the Origin of Power, and the Grounds of Subordination. a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of All Saints, Northampton, on", von "Agutter, William" (9781170629604)
- "A Sermon Suitable to the Times, Preached at St. Mary's, Oxford, on Sunday the 18th of November; At St. Martin's, on Sunday the 25th; And at St. Pete", von "Tatham, Edward" (9781170629550)
- "The Peculiar Advantages of the English Nation; Celebrated in a Sermon, on Sunday the Fourth of November, Being the Anniversary of the Birth-Day of Kin", von "De Coetlogon, C. E." (9781170629611)