Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T034053Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for D. I. Eaton, 1793. Collation: ,124p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-convention-the-only-means-of-saving-us-from-ruin-In-a-letter-addressed-to-the-people-of-England-By-Joseph-Gerrald~~Joseph-Gerrald BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Convention The Only Means Of Saving Us From Ruin. In A Letter, Addressed To The People Of England. By Joseph Gerrald. Joseph Gerrald, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Convention The Only Means Of Saving Us From Ruin. In A Letter, Addressed To The People Of England. By Joseph Gerrald. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Convention the Only Means of Saving Us from Ruin. in a Letter, Addressed to the People of England. by Joseph Gerrald. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Convention the Only Means of Saving Us from Ruin. in a Letter, Addressed to the People of England. by Joseph Gerrald.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Convention the Only Means of Saving Us from Ruin. in a Letter, Addressed to the People of England. by Joseph Gerrald.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629246
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629245
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,249 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.06.2011 07:04:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Narrative of Transactions Relative to a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of Brighton, August 18, 1793: With Short Extracts from the Sermon, a", von "Knox, Vicesimus" (9781170629239)
- "Prospects on the War and Paper Currency. by Thomas Paine, ...", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170629253)
- "Persecution. the Case of Charles Pigott: Contained in the Defence He Had Prepared, and Which Would Have Been Delivered by Him on His Trial, If the Gra", von "Pigott, Charles" (9781170629222)
- "The Present State of the British Constitution, Deduced from Facts. by an Old Whig.", von "Old Whig, Whig" (9781170629260)
- "The complaints of the poor people of England: ... By G. Dyer, ... Second edition, corrected, altered, and much enlarged.", von "Dyer, George" (9781170629215)
- "An Essay on Parliament, and the Causes of Unequal Representation. Also, a Specimen of Some Necessary Regulations, with a Prospect of General Reform.", von "Britanniae Amicus, Amicus" (9781170629277)