Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T044637Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for the author, and sold by G. Kearsley, 1796. Collation: ,52,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-reply-to-the-letter-of-Edmund-Burke-Esq-to-a-noble-lord-By-Gilbert-Wakefield~~Gilbert-Wakefield BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170628850, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Reply To The Letter Of Edmund Burke, Esq. To A Noble Lord. By Gilbert Wakefield, ... Gilbert Wakefield, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Reply To The Letter Of Edmund Burke, Esq. To A Noble Lord. By Gilbert Wakefield, ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Reply to the Letter of Edmund Burke, Esq. to a Noble Lord. by Gilbert Wakefield, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Reply to the Letter of Edmund Burke, Esq. to a Noble Lord. by Gilbert Wakefield, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628850
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628850
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.04.2012 05:56:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Warm Reply to Mr. Burke's Letter. by A. MacLeod.", von "MacLeod, Allan" (9781170628843)
- "A Vindication of the Petition of the Livery of the City of London, to His Majesty, as to the Charge Upon the Ministry of Raising a Revenue in Our Co", von "Hampden" (9781170628867)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Edmund Burke to a Noble Lord, on the Attacks Made Upon Him and His Pension, in the House of Lords, by the Duke of", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170628836)
- "Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Twelfth Edition.", von "Williams, David" (9781170628874)
- "A Third Letter to a Member of the Present Parliament, on the Proposals for Peace with the Regicide Directory of France. by the Late Right Hon. Edmun", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170628829)
- "Letters on the Present State of England and America: Containing a Review of Several Interesting Particulars, ... by the Author of the "Political Crisi", von "Author of the Political Crisis, Of The P" (9781170628881)