Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T001427Notes: Imprint: London : printed by J.L. for John Wyat, 1711. Collation: ,32p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-dissolution-of-this-world-by-fire-A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Right-Honourable-Sir-Gilbert-Heathcote-Knight-at-the-cathedral-church-of-St-Paul-on-Monday-September-3-1711-By-Benjamin-Ibbot~~Benjamin-Ibbot BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The dissolution of this world by fire. A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable Sir Gilbert Heathcote, Knight, ... at the cathedral-church of St. Paul, on Monday, September 3. 1711. ... By Benjamin Ibbot, ... Benjamin Ibbot, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The dissolution of this world by fire. A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable Sir Gilbert Heathcote, Knight, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Dissolution of This World by Fire. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable Sir Gilbert Heathcote, Knight, ... at the Cathedral-Church of St. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Dissolution of This World by Fire. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable Sir Gilbert Heathcote, Knight, ... at the Cathedral-Church of St.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Dissolution of This World by Fire. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable Sir Gilbert Heathcote, Knight, ... at the Cathedral-Church of St.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476536
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476538
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.01.2011 18:58:09
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The promises of God to royal David and his line, adapted to Queen Anne and the Protestant succession. In a sermon preach'd at Great Gransden in ... March the 8th 1710. By John Jenings, ...", von "Jenings, John" (9781170476529)
- "Church-Authority Vindicated, in a Sermon Preach'd at Putney, May 5, 1719. at a Visitation of the Peculiars of the Most Reverend the Lord Archbishop of", von "Hare, Francis" (9781170476543)
- "The Holy War, Made by Shaddai Upon Diabolus, for the Regaining of the Metropolis of the World; Or, the Losing and Taking Again of the Town of Mansoul.", von "Bunyan, John" (9781170476512)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Visitation of the Right Reverend ... John LD. Bishop of London, Held in the Parish-Church of St. Sepulchre, Novemb. 10. 171", von "Knight, James" (9781170476550)
- "The Holy War, Made by Shaddai Upon Diabolus, for the Regaining of the Metropolis of the World, Or, the Losing and Taking Again of the Town of Mansoul.", von "Bunyan, John" (9781170476505)
- "The Duty of Benevolence and Brotherly Love, and the Ill Effects of a Party Spirit. Considered in a Sermon Preached at the Assizes Held at Newcastle Up", von "Balguy, John" (9781170476567)