Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T008257Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, 1712. Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-the-Assizes-held-at-Chester-on-Tuesday-April-15-1712-By-Tho-Leche~~Thomas-Leche BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Held at Chester, on Tuesday April 15. 1712. ...by Tho. Leche, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170476309, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A sermon preach'd at the Assizes held at Chester, on Tuesday April 15. 1712. ...By Tho. Leche, ... - neues Buch
A sermon preach'd at the Assizes held at Chester, on Tuesday April 15. 1712. ...By Tho. Leche, ... Thomas Leche, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd at the Assizes held at Chester, on Tuesday April 15. 1712. ...By Tho. Leche, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Held at Chester, on Tuesday April 15. 1712. ...by Tho. Leche, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476307
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476309
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,068 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.01.2011 12:33:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Duty of Living Peaceably as Men, Neighbours, Subjects, and Christians, Consider'd. a Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Winchester, ... Ma", von "Lambe, Henry" (9781170476291)
- "The Necessity of Christ's Satisfaction Maintain'd. in a Sermon Preach'd Before University of Cambridge, ...March 23. 1735. at St. Mary's Church. by Ro", von "Leeke, Robert" (9781170476314)
- "The Christian Neighbour. a Sermon Preach'd in the Church of St. Lawrence-Jewry, Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, ... by White Kennett...", von "Kennett, White" (9781170476284)
- "God's Government of the World, Matter of Great Joy. a Sermon Preach'd at Tunbridge-Wells, on Wednesday, August 1st, 1716....by John Leng, ...", von "Leng, John" (9781170476321)
- "Mistakes about Moderation Detected, and the True Nature of It Explain'd. in a Sermon Preach'd the 27th Day of August. 1710. in the Parish Church of Bo", von "Kelsall, Edward" (9781170476277)
- "The Spiritual Strength to Which a Good Christian May Arrive. a Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of St. Andrew Holborn. by ... Thomas Lord Bishop o", von "Manningham, Thomas" (9781170476338)