Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T053318Notes: Originally preached in 1624. first published in 1659 as 'The Resurrection rescued from the souldiers calumnies'.Imprint: London : printed for T. Davies, 1741. Collation: viii,26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-Resurrection-of-our-Saviour-vindicated-and-the-soldiers-calumnies-against-it-fully-answerd-in-a-sermon-preachd-at-St-Marys-in-Oxford-by-Mr-Lushington-Formerly-printed-under-the-feigned-name-of-Robert-Jones~~Thomas-Lushington BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Resurrection of our Saviour vindicated, and the soldiers calumnies against it fully answer'd, in a sermon preach'd at St. Mary's in Oxford, by Mr. Lushington. Formerly printed under the feigned name of Robert Jones ... Thomas Lushington, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Resurrection of our Saviour vindicated, and the soldiers calumnies against it fully answer'd, in a sermon Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Resurrection of Our Saviour Vindicated, and the Soldiers Calumnies Against It Fully Answer'd, in a Sermon Preach'd at St. Mary's in Oxford, by Mr. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Resurrection of Our Saviour Vindicated, and the Soldiers Calumnies Against It Fully Answer'd, in a Sermon Preach'd at St. Mary's in Oxford, by Mr.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Resurrection of Our Saviour Vindicated, and the Soldiers Calumnies Against It Fully Answer'd, in a Sermon Preach'd at St. Mary's in Oxford, by Mr.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170466926
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170466923
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.04.2011 17:49:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:30
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Bishop of Lincoln's and Bishop of Norwich's Speeches in the House of Lords, March the 17th. at the Opening of the Second Article of the Impeachmen", von "Wake, William" (9781170466919)
- "The Progress and Practice of a Modern Attorney; Exhibiting the Conduct of Thousands Towards Millions! to Which Are Added, the Different Stages of a La", von "Grant, A." (9781170466933)
- "The Case of the Acts Against the Protestant Dissenters, Consider'd in a Dialogue Between Two Clergymen.", von "Lowman, Moses" (9781170466902)
- "The Whole Tryal of Edward Coleman, Gent. at the Kings-Bench Bar, at Westminster, on the 27th of November, 1678. Dedicated to Wialliam [Sic] Greg, in N", von "Coleman, Edward" (9781170466940)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, & Citizens of London, at the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, on November the 5", von "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781170466896)
- "The Cases of Impotency and Virginity Fully Discuss'd. Being, the Genuine Proceedings, in the Arches-Court of Canterbury, Between ... Catherine Elizabe", von "Weld, Catherine Elizabeth" (9781170466957)