Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T065785Notes: Anonymous. By M.J. Home.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell, 1776. Collation: ,38p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-from-an-officer-retired-to-his-son-in-Parliament~~M-J-Home BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117043438X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A letter from an officer retired to his son in Parliament. M. J. Home, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A letter from an officer retired to his son in Parliament. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter from an Officer Retired to His Son in Parliament.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170434383
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117043438X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.11.2012 02:35:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:01
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Cool Thoughts on the Consequences to Great Britain of American Independence. ...", von "Galloway, Joseph" (9781170434376)
- "Observations on Coin in General. with Some Proposals for Regulating the Value of Coin in Ireland. by the Author of the List of the Absentees of Irelan", von "Prior, Thomas" (9781170434390)
- "The History of the Revolutions of Portugal. by M. L'Abbe de Vertot, ... Translated from the French.", von "Vertot, Abb De" (9781170434369)
- "A Vindication of the Intended Alterations of the Value of the Several Coins Now Currant in This Kingdom from the Objections Made Against Them.", von "Maple, William" (9781170434406)
- "Memoirs of the Life of Joshua Dudley; Explaining, Amongst Other Particulars, the Motives of His Pretended Discovery of the Persons Concerned in Settin", von "Dudley, Joshua" (9781170434352)
- "Facts and Observations Relative to the Coinage and Circulation of Counterfeit or Base Money; With Suggestions for Remedying the Evil.", von "Chalmers, George" (9781170434413)