Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T014872Notes: George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham's adaptation of the play by Beaumont and Fletcher or, more probably, by Fletcher alone. With Johnson's device on the titlepage. Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English plays', 1710-21, published by JImprint: London [The Hague] : printed for the Company [or rather, T. Johnson], [1720?]. Collation: 79,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-chances-a-comedy-First-writen-by-Beaumont-Fletcher-since-altered-very-much-improved-by-the-Duke-of-Buckingham~~George-Villiers BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170392741, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The chances, a comedy. First writen by Beaumont & Fletcher; since altered & very much improved, by the Duke of - neues Buch
The chances, a comedy. First writen by Beaumont & Fletcher; since altered & very much improved, by the Duke of Buckingham,... George Villiers, Books, Reference and Language, The chances, a comedy. First writen by Beaumont & Fletcher; since altered & very much improved, by the Duke of Books>Reference and Language
The Chances, a Comedy. First Writen by Beaumont & Fletcher; Since Altered & Very Much Improved, by the Duke of Buckingham, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Chances, a Comedy. First Writen by Beaumont & Fletcher; Since Altered & Very Much Improved, by the Duke of Buckingham, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392744
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392741
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,172 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.11.2012 20:36:27
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Il Tempio Di Gnido Tradotto Dal Francese.", von "Secondat, Charles de" (9781170392737)
- "Observations on the Coal-Trade in the Port of Newcastle Upon Tyne, with a Comparative View of the Two Bills Brought Into the House of Commons Last Ses", von "Stevenson, John" (9781170392751)
- "An Account of a Conference Between His Grace George Late Duke of Buckingham, and Father Fitz-Gerald an Irish Priest: Faithfully Taken by One of His D", von "Villiers, George" (9781170392720)
- "An Account of the Cathedral Church of Norwich, and Its Precincts, from Its Foundation to the Present Time. by P. Browne.", von "Browne, Philip" (9781170392768)
- "A Sermon Preached at Conduit-Street Chapel, in the Parish of St. George, Hanover-Square. on Sunday, February the 1st, 1756, ... by the REV. Mr. Wins", von "Winstanley, J." (9781170392713)
- "Remarks on the Craftsman's Vindication of His Two Honble Patrons, in His Paper of May 22. 1731.", von "Hervey, John" (9781170392775)