Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T129532Notes: Imprint: Glocester : printed by R. Raikes. Sold by the author, Glocester; also by Harward, Cheltenham; Meyler, Bath; Bulgin and Co. Bristol; Phillips; Richardson; Cox; and Hatchard, London, 1799. Collation: ,v-x,,72p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Directions-for-medicine-chests-with-remarks-c-on-medicine-and-surgery-by-D-Cox~~Daniel-Cox BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Directions for Medicine Chests; With Remarks, &C. on Medicine and Surgery; By D. Cox, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170392415, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Directions for medicine chests; with remarks, &c. on medicine and surgery; by D. Cox, ... - neues Buch
Directions for medicine chests; with remarks, &c. on medicine and surgery; by D. Cox, ... Daniel Cox, Books, Health and Well Being, Directions for medicine chests; with remarks, &c. on medicine and surgery; by D. Cox, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Detailangaben zum Buch - Directions for Medicine Chests; With Remarks, &C. on Medicine and Surgery; By D. Cox, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392416
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392415
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,168 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.05.2012 11:19:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Tentamen Medicum Inaugurale, de Rabie Canina, Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Smyth, ...", von "Smyth, Thomas" (9781170392409)
- "The Surveyor's Utmost Desire Fulfilled: Or, the Art of Planometry, Longemetry, and Altemetry, ...", von "Douglas, James" (9781170392423)
- "Directions for Managing the Iron-Plow, and Ventilator (or Fanners, Made at Robert Bull's New Smith and Wright-Work Manufactory, Foot of Leith-Walk.", von "Bull, Robert" (9781170392393)
- "The Whole Duty of Man According to the Law of Nature. by That Famous Civilian Samuel Puffendorf, ... Now Made English. the Fifth Edition with the Note", von "Pufendorf, Samuel" (9781170392430)
- "Some Considerations for the Promoting of Agriculture, and Employing the Poor.", von "Molesworth, Robert" (9781170392386)
- "Objections to a Pamphlet Lately Published, Intituled, Critical Notes on Some Passages of Scripture. with an Introduction; ... in a Letter to the Autho", von "Langford, E." (9781170392447)