Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T115409Notes: Drop-head title. Mr. Clarke's dismissal occurred during Christmas 1759.Imprint: [London?, 1760]. Collation: 56p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-short-and-candid-narrative-of-Mr-Clarkes-dismission-from-the-curacy-of-Hampstead~~Samuel-Clarke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170376762, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A short and candid narrative of Mr. Clarke's dismission from the curacy of Hampstead. - neues Buch
A short and candid narrative of Mr. Clarke's dismission from the curacy of Hampstead. Samuel Clarke, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A short and candid narrative of Mr. Clarke's dismission from the curacy of Hampstead. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Short and Candid Narrative of Mr. Clarke's Dismission from the Curacy of Hampstead.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376768
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376762
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.08.2012 08:24:09
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The triumphs of a true Christian faith. A sermon, preach'd at St. Mary's, before the University of Oxford, on All-Saints-day; November the first, 1715. By Stephen Clarke, ...", von "Clarke, Stephen" (9781170376751)
- "An Explanation of the Arms of the Several Incorporated Companies in the Town and County of Newcastle Upon Tyne. According to Guillim, Bailey, and Oth", von "Whitehead, William" (9781170376775)
- "The judgment of truth: or, common sense and good nature, in behalf of Irish Roman Catholics. Occasioned by an apology printed for them in London. And ... Rev. Mr. Blackburne, ... By John Brett, D.D.", von "Brett, John" (9781170376744)
- "A new history of Jamaica, from the earliest accounts, to the taking of Porto Bello by Vice-Admiral Vernon. In thirteen letters from a gentleman to his friend. ... With two maps, ...", von "Leslie, Charles" (9781170376782)
- "A Friendly Call to the People of the Roman Catholick Religion in Ireland. a Sermon Preached at the Parish-Church of St. Bridget's, Dublin, on Sunday", von "Brett, John" (9781170376737)
- "The Angler's Magazine; Or, Complete Fisherman: Containing Short, Plain, and Easy Instructions, ... to Which Is Added, the Angler's Dictionary, ... by", von "Smith, George" (9781170376799)